Monday, February 15, 2010

Rajini literally cried!

A week ago Super Star Rajinikanth had a preview of Vishnunaradhan’s last film ‘Aptha Rakshaka’ directed by P.Vasu. After seeing the movie Rajinikanth was seen visibly changed as well as almost in tears, reported by sources.

"I could not manage my emotions after watching this film. It appears as if my good friend is alive today and talking. I became very emotional viewing this film. I had a sensation that I was viewing my very own film- Rajinikanth reportedly told director Vasu. Even others who saw the film along with the super star like Ramkumar and Prabhu couldn't manage their feelings.

‘Aptha Rakshaka’ is the 200th film of Kannada Super Star Vishnuvaradhan who died on December 30 last year. The film is all set to be released on February 19.

Now will ‘Aptha Rakshaka’ be made in Tamil and will eventually Ramkumar and Prabhu produce the ‘Chandramukhi’ sequel? Director P Vasu has made it obvious that he surely is remaking it and his first choice will usually get Rajinikanth.

No comments:

Post a Comment