Tuesday, September 21, 2010

'Rakht Charitra - Part I' is not shifting ahead




With ANJAANA ANJAANI being pushed ahead by one week [the film will arrive on October 1], a number of forthcoming films are likely to be pushed ahead as well. Why clash with another biggie and divide the business? However, producer Madhu Mantena is sticking to the release date of both his movies - JHOOTHA HI SAHI [15th October] and RAKHT CHARITRA - Part I[22nd October]. "I am not shifting ahead," Madhu quashes rumours about RAKHT CHARITRA - Part I getting shifted to a latter date. In fact, RAKHT CHARITRA - Part I will open in three versions [Hindi, Tamil and Telugu] on the same date - 22nd October.

Meanwhile, the makers are ready with RAKHT CHARITRA - Part II as well and will decide the release date once the first part has released.

No comments:

Post a Comment