Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tusshar denies Ekta & he have parted ways professionally



Tusshar, EktaHas Tusshar Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor decided to part ways professionally? At least that's what a section of the media would like us to believe. Reportedly, Tusshar has floated his production company and is planning to make films independently. But the actor denies it outright. "I have no immediate plans to start a film or float a production company," he says.

So how did this rumour originate? "It all started when a journo asked if I would like to turn producer some day and I said, yes, why not? The next thing I know, rumours that I am branching out independently have started doing the rounds of the industry. There's no truth to it, please," Tusshar says. Okay, noted!

No comments:

Post a Comment