rajabeta
09-26 12:23 PM
saw my bank a/c online and saw the checks being cashed. also got LUD on 485. when do you guys think I can expect AP?
I have updated my signature as well
I have updated my signature as well
wallpaper B, Girl this new hair color is
hopefulgc
08-13 08:42 PM
Guys.. vote here and alos pay attention to pani_6's action item here please:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20870
send out the letters
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20870
send out the letters
memyselfandus
07-16 10:12 PM
Is it possible to file I-485 without I-693(Medical) ?
The reason I ask is that I cannot get a doctor's appointment in July. For some reason, if we are able to file in July, can I submit the 485 first and submit teh I-693 later.
Please advise
As per the bulletin I read, USCIS has indicated they will reject the application without I-693 period. Hence search across whole of US; if need be. Remember another thing, the appointment with Dr. is always two times; first time they take your blood (for AIDS test); then they will call second time after the blood analysis is done; if everything is fine, they would sign the I-693 and put that in a sealed envolpe.
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV
The reason I ask is that I cannot get a doctor's appointment in July. For some reason, if we are able to file in July, can I submit the 485 first and submit teh I-693 later.
Please advise
As per the bulletin I read, USCIS has indicated they will reject the application without I-693 period. Hence search across whole of US; if need be. Remember another thing, the appointment with Dr. is always two times; first time they take your blood (for AIDS test); then they will call second time after the blood analysis is done; if everything is fine, they would sign the I-693 and put that in a sealed envolpe.
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV
2011 Recording artist Rihanna and
go_gc_way
05-26 11:45 AM
Basic question .. thanks for answering.
Proceedings in Judiciary Committe wil be transparent? Does IV lobby with committe also, what happens next.
Some where in the forum , some one posted (sorry I do not remember the name), that a post bill analysis will be posted. Will Post Bill Analysis , indicates what is in the Senate bill or what can we do next.
Proceedings in Judiciary Committe wil be transparent? Does IV lobby with committe also, what happens next.
Some where in the forum , some one posted (sorry I do not remember the name), that a post bill analysis will be posted. Will Post Bill Analysis , indicates what is in the Senate bill or what can we do next.
more...
sandiboy
09-20 08:15 PM
I just received an email from USCIS that my wife's EAD has been approved.
RD 07/02, FP 09/04, PD 05/06
Is this a LINxxx or a SRCxxx case number?
RD 07/02, FP 09/04, PD 05/06
Is this a LINxxx or a SRCxxx case number?

LONGGCQUE
06-18 03:55 PM
Uma001, My labor mentions Bachelors plus 5 yrs of exp., I am not Masters. 60 months exp. is written on my Labor and so thats what the RFE is about.
Any thoughts ?
Optimist/Desitechie/Frostrated, Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks
Any thoughts ?
Optimist/Desitechie/Frostrated, Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks
more...
saimrathi
07-03 10:24 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rAFmSYY6uE
Maybe Google wants to lend an ear to the GC applicants plight
Maybe Google wants to lend an ear to the GC applicants plight
2010 Rihanna#39;s Red Hot Hair is a No
pappu
09-20 10:07 AM
we have 5,857 members today.
vroapp is our newest member. Please welcome all newest members by sending them a PM and asking them to help us spread the word of IV.
Lets make it 10 thousand soon.
We will celebrate that day on the forum :)
vroapp is our newest member. Please welcome all newest members by sending them a PM and asking them to help us spread the word of IV.
Lets make it 10 thousand soon.
We will celebrate that day on the forum :)
more...
nixstor
03-16 03:19 PM
Hi nixstor,
Looks like you had done some research in this matter . Can you advise me . i am also in the same situation like yours .
My current H1 is going to expire on june 07 along with my wife's H4. I applied today for my extension along with the H4 in premium processing. Shall i go ahead with the new H1 for my wife on April 1 in regular processing even without waiting for the extension or wait for the approval?
Any issues with that approach?
Your H1 and her H4 should be approved by Apr 1st as you did PP. Even if its not approved she is still fine as she has status until Jun 7th. Even if her H4 is not approved and only your H1 gets approved with PP and if USCIS happens to process her H1 before H4 they will issue an RFE asking to prove her status (which is pending approval). Once her H4 is approved, you can answer their RFE and then her H1 will be approved. This is what the lawyer told me.
I still see a lot of people who are not approved in Dec. USCIS processing times say they are doing 1/13/07. Damn!
Looks like you had done some research in this matter . Can you advise me . i am also in the same situation like yours .
My current H1 is going to expire on june 07 along with my wife's H4. I applied today for my extension along with the H4 in premium processing. Shall i go ahead with the new H1 for my wife on April 1 in regular processing even without waiting for the extension or wait for the approval?
Any issues with that approach?
Your H1 and her H4 should be approved by Apr 1st as you did PP. Even if its not approved she is still fine as she has status until Jun 7th. Even if her H4 is not approved and only your H1 gets approved with PP and if USCIS happens to process her H1 before H4 they will issue an RFE asking to prove her status (which is pending approval). Once her H4 is approved, you can answer their RFE and then her H1 will be approved. This is what the lawyer told me.
I still see a lot of people who are not approved in Dec. USCIS processing times say they are doing 1/13/07. Damn!
hair It seems Rihanna#39;s

watzgc
04-02 02:45 PM
Thanks zCool... will look into it.
more...

GCA
01-07 01:08 PM
A major IT company making just 3% profit margin for last 8 years??? Howmany think its true? To me it just can't be. The original 40%(not sure of exact %) is more realistic and along lines with other major IT operating from India base.
He(they) planned it all along I guess. Meticulously diverting(swindling) cash to their hands. Once market gone worse and knowing it remains so for sometime to come, they can no more see such money flow into their hands. So wanted to make a safe exit by selling their own company ( which interestingly named reverse of 'MAYTAS'-'SATYAM' - they probably know this will happen and its going to reverse the future of SATYAM ) and recording those swindled money under this asset in the name of 'bookvalue'.
I hope whatever body goes into investigating this fraud, goes deep in and traces every(atleast some) 'real' penny that might have made its way out to classify this a 'fake' profit is found and returned back to the true 'stake' owners. More importantly, whoever deliberately crafted this, should be penalized such that it remains a deterent to others stealing publics money and their future. This is a testing time for India to prove they are relaible investment nation with a sound law to enforce better business environment.
He(they) planned it all along I guess. Meticulously diverting(swindling) cash to their hands. Once market gone worse and knowing it remains so for sometime to come, they can no more see such money flow into their hands. So wanted to make a safe exit by selling their own company ( which interestingly named reverse of 'MAYTAS'-'SATYAM' - they probably know this will happen and its going to reverse the future of SATYAM ) and recording those swindled money under this asset in the name of 'bookvalue'.
I hope whatever body goes into investigating this fraud, goes deep in and traces every(atleast some) 'real' penny that might have made its way out to classify this a 'fake' profit is found and returned back to the true 'stake' owners. More importantly, whoever deliberately crafted this, should be penalized such that it remains a deterent to others stealing publics money and their future. This is a testing time for India to prove they are relaible investment nation with a sound law to enforce better business environment.
hot vs Rihanna Fiery Red Hair

mdforgc
04-04 04:53 AM
Dear Core IV members. It is clear how tirelessly you have worked, let alone the time and money you spent, sitting in tht comfort of our homes and using our credit cards to make a small contribution of 200 dollars twice or thrice is pales in comparison to what the core mebers have done. Look at things you can see..we came on shustermans newsletter this month, we came on NBC nightly news,.. and dont forget there are things which are happening that we cannot see. Appreciate the core team with words, please donot doubt them, without them we had nothing, anything is better than nothing!!
Kudos to Core team
Kudos to Core team
more...
house Rihanna turned heads in a lime
shree772000
09-11 10:51 PM
If you have a project, there are companies who will keep $6 hr and 10% as payroll taxes.
Let me know, if you want more details.
P.S. I am not connected with the company, but I know people who worked in that company for years.
I know of a company which will keep $2 + 10% for payroll taxes. A lot better than the one above.
There is so much competetion in this space that people have reduced their margins to next to nothing.
Let me know, if you want more details.
P.S. I am not connected with the company, but I know people who worked in that company for years.
I know of a company which will keep $2 + 10% for payroll taxes. A lot better than the one above.
There is so much competetion in this space that people have reduced their margins to next to nothing.
tattoo rihanna red hair. rihanna hair

eb3_nepa
11-19 01:19 PM
I guess when it comes to GC processing, NOTHING is really "wrong" is it? If you get a chance to work around and beat the long lines, I guess "It's all good". Some people are lucky that they get a chance to get Labor Sub, some ppl marry the GC and some ppl like the rest of us wait in line like "honest citizens".
The REAL question is, just how many of us would have refused a good labour sub, given the present conditions, solely on the basis that "it is unfair to others"? I know i would have taken it. Reason? It's LEGAL (or used to be). Our "misfortune" (if i can use that word), is that we did not get a similar chance.
For those wondering, what I am babbling about: "Let's not look down on this guy who got his GC approved by Labour Sub, or even continuously point out that he did."
The REAL question is, just how many of us would have refused a good labour sub, given the present conditions, solely on the basis that "it is unfair to others"? I know i would have taken it. Reason? It's LEGAL (or used to be). Our "misfortune" (if i can use that word), is that we did not get a similar chance.
For those wondering, what I am babbling about: "Let's not look down on this guy who got his GC approved by Labour Sub, or even continuously point out that he did."
more...
pictures Rihanna and her red hair were

vikki76
11-30 02:16 PM
Got the approval notice today :) "Welcome to the United States of America" - ironically i have been in this country for a decade now! finally the "welcome" :)
It has been a very long journey!!! and a very frustrating one for the last few years... but the feeling that I now get is really liberating... first thing I did was thanked God for ending the seemingly endless wait that me and my wife (she didn't care as much) were in.
I'm already thinking of the things I want to do after this new found liberation... it includes showing the middle finger to those who have taken undue advantage of my status :cool: :D and i'm not taking it anymore... I'll be a new person starting Monday!
Just so there is no confusion... my PD was Feb 2003 EB3 but my wife's PD was EB2 April 2004... we got our freedom through her application. If anyone needs more info on how/what/when - i can share that (it had its up's and downs - mainly downs, but all's well that ends well)!
Lastly as a token of my real support to the cause of IV I will be donating a small amount. I have donated in the past... I have participated in conversations in the past... I was not so active on other fronts but I truly believe in this organizations effort to help the community. And God willing each one of you will get this freedom soon! God Bless!
Many congratulations..enjoy your freedom and don't forget IV ! :-)
It has been a very long journey!!! and a very frustrating one for the last few years... but the feeling that I now get is really liberating... first thing I did was thanked God for ending the seemingly endless wait that me and my wife (she didn't care as much) were in.
I'm already thinking of the things I want to do after this new found liberation... it includes showing the middle finger to those who have taken undue advantage of my status :cool: :D and i'm not taking it anymore... I'll be a new person starting Monday!
Just so there is no confusion... my PD was Feb 2003 EB3 but my wife's PD was EB2 April 2004... we got our freedom through her application. If anyone needs more info on how/what/when - i can share that (it had its up's and downs - mainly downs, but all's well that ends well)!
Lastly as a token of my real support to the cause of IV I will be donating a small amount. I have donated in the past... I have participated in conversations in the past... I was not so active on other fronts but I truly believe in this organizations effort to help the community. And God willing each one of you will get this freedom soon! God Bless!
Many congratulations..enjoy your freedom and don't forget IV ! :-)
dresses wallpaper rihanna hair red
gcformeornot
10-19 11:01 AM
Anything less than 800,000 is good... even a few hundred thousand less :) There's still a lot of work and patience required but a good news is a good news nevertheless.
any news in Good News. Now with 480,000 less applications it even a better NEWS. But I aggree our efforts needs to continue towards reform. I believe even if they only change law regarding Counting Family members in Visa numbers. That will work very well for us.
any news in Good News. Now with 480,000 less applications it even a better NEWS. But I aggree our efforts needs to continue towards reform. I believe even if they only change law regarding Counting Family members in Visa numbers. That will work very well for us.
more...
makeup eyonce red hair rihanna.
GCBy3000
01-04 09:56 AM
I have bunch of colleages who have filed 485 two years ago and they are all saying you can take different responsibilities. I thought they would have done better research on this one as they are at that stage. May be they are wrong.
I beleive their 485 is status is at "pending approval". Does anyone know what could be the possible final status for 485 during retrogression? This may be the decider for both AC21 and existing employer role change. Can anyone confirm this one?
If your 485 is filed and you have spent 180 days after that, then the AC21 portability allows you to change employers and change job locations but not the job description.
Even after 180 days on 485 stage, you can use EAD to change employers as many times as you want and get jobs in different cities/states but the job description should be the same -- which means that you cannot except promotions because promotions do change job descriptions.
I am pretty sure about this part and I have verified this part of AC21 portability with a lawyer before.(make that a very reputed and smart lawyer)
You may want to check this part before accepting that promotion.
For the derivative beneficiary, like the spouse who gets EAD because of primary applicant of 485, there are no restrictions though.
I beleive their 485 is status is at "pending approval". Does anyone know what could be the possible final status for 485 during retrogression? This may be the decider for both AC21 and existing employer role change. Can anyone confirm this one?
If your 485 is filed and you have spent 180 days after that, then the AC21 portability allows you to change employers and change job locations but not the job description.
Even after 180 days on 485 stage, you can use EAD to change employers as many times as you want and get jobs in different cities/states but the job description should be the same -- which means that you cannot except promotions because promotions do change job descriptions.
I am pretty sure about this part and I have verified this part of AC21 portability with a lawyer before.(make that a very reputed and smart lawyer)
You may want to check this part before accepting that promotion.
For the derivative beneficiary, like the spouse who gets EAD because of primary applicant of 485, there are no restrictions though.
girlfriend hot I hate her red hair and I know eyonce red hair rihanna.
nojoke
10-14 06:03 PM
ALL,
While we watch the election drama unfold, here is something everybody can read, if even one of us is lucky to have our story published. Please send emails to the media. Even the president may read it..
Please dont forget to include that we can buy houses, create jobs but only this backlogs from INdia are holding us. And that we are legal Permanent applicants and Already here. Tell them we can help solve housing problem, create jobs.
Please find some email addresses. Trying to find boston.com's email address.
NY Times : letters@nytimes.com,
Washington post : letters@washpost.com
San Jose Mercury News : letters@mercurynews.com
(CNN online to submit a story): http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form11b.html?1
Fox News: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
A 700billion$ bailout is not helping much. You think we can help the economy? We are at the mercy of the employers whose earning results are going down because of recession. :( It is hard for me to believe that we can help the economy by buying houses and how are the law makers going to get convinced? Show me the proof.
While we watch the election drama unfold, here is something everybody can read, if even one of us is lucky to have our story published. Please send emails to the media. Even the president may read it..
Please dont forget to include that we can buy houses, create jobs but only this backlogs from INdia are holding us. And that we are legal Permanent applicants and Already here. Tell them we can help solve housing problem, create jobs.
Please find some email addresses. Trying to find boston.com's email address.
NY Times : letters@nytimes.com,
Washington post : letters@washpost.com
San Jose Mercury News : letters@mercurynews.com
(CNN online to submit a story): http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form11b.html?1
Fox News: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
A 700billion$ bailout is not helping much. You think we can help the economy? We are at the mercy of the employers whose earning results are going down because of recession. :( It is hard for me to believe that we can help the economy by buying houses and how are the law makers going to get convinced? Show me the proof.
hairstyles wallpaper BEYONCE RED HAIR
dwhuser
10-02 12:07 PM
Right now we don't have any savings, paid off the car as of Oct 30th. I was trying to figure about the money which we are going to save from here on...I will take all your advice, sounds so logical and keep the emergency fund for 6 months aside.
Coming to the city we live, it's a small place in Florida and not many employment opputunities for techie people. Like I said I am working for state while my spouse is consulting and travels every week (can't find a job in his area). We never imagined a management change leading to a risky and frustrating job situation, making us to repent our buying a house. Because the moment I stop impressing this new boss, we are out. Huh...I don't want to imagine that, because we will be left with a house we can't sell or rent (don't know if some one would want to rent it) and have to move.
Thanks all for your time and advice. Let's keep it coming...
Coming to the city we live, it's a small place in Florida and not many employment opputunities for techie people. Like I said I am working for state while my spouse is consulting and travels every week (can't find a job in his area). We never imagined a management change leading to a risky and frustrating job situation, making us to repent our buying a house. Because the moment I stop impressing this new boss, we are out. Huh...I don't want to imagine that, because we will be left with a house we can't sell or rent (don't know if some one would want to rent it) and have to move.
Thanks all for your time and advice. Let's keep it coming...
bhatiap
07-03 05:26 PM
I have sent an email to US Senator Dianne Feinstein, California.
Please send an email to your Senators.
Please send an email to your Senators.
vjone
04-09 05:35 PM
I just received the following email from TSC. case status is also updated with a hard LUD. It seems like TSC online system is working again!!!!!!!
receipt Number: SRC07******
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 9, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Congrats 007.
receipt Number: SRC07******
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On April 9, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Congrats 007.
No comments:
Post a Comment