Monday, June 27, 2011

clint eastwood wallpaper

images Clint Eastwood (Actor) clint eastwood wallpaper. Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood
  • Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood



  • shreekhand
    07-13 01:53 PM
    Accepting I-485 without PD current also needs legislation...if you don't know about that already !

    Good news could only be this. Accept I-485 and issue EADs. Country limit cannot be removed that quickly. I think a legislation needs to be passed to be in effect. What say??





    wallpaper Dirty Harry - Clint Eastwood clint eastwood wallpaper. Tech Support Forums - TechIMO.
  • Tech Support Forums - TechIMO.



  • indyanguy
    06-13 05:18 PM
    As understand the process

    1) First one should change the employer with new job.
    2) Apply for new Labor (with EB2 requirements) -- PERM 3 months.
    3) Apply for new I-140 (use old I-485) -- PREMIUM 1 month.
    4) No need to apply for NEW I-485.

    Guys, this is the best option for EB3, use it.. with in 4 months you are current... let us port to EB2...no need to wait this VISA bulletin saga.

    If my EB3 140 is pending and if when I apply for EB2 140, I dont have the approval, can the interfile be done at the later date?

    I am seriously considering porting my date. Any idea how much approx it would cost for the PERM + 140 process (lawyer and USCIS fee)?





    clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood, wallpapers
  • Clint Eastwood, wallpapers



  • dagabaaj
    12-10 09:54 AM
    As somebody said earlier, it's not right a forcing statement that donate. When I read the first reply of my email was not something which I asked advice but a dontation I was somewhat flustered. IT reached the limites when somebody mentioned cancel your trip of Bahamas and donate.

    I would just say please mind your own business in these things if you don't want to give advice, dont act like some jerk and tell me what to do and what not to do..

    By the way I have already donated money in past before DC rally and will donate again.

    Please don't spoil the spirit of forum and act maturely!!! Also people have repped in wierdes ways as well on this post.

    Bunch of losers. I am done with this forum.

    Please do not question the dedication of the people involved. I think you being upset is okay.

    answers to your questions.......
    On Cruises generally they do not ask about visas but it always is better to get one. We went on one 2 years back and had visas for all the countries that we went to. None was checked.....but if you do not have the H1 stamped then you will have to use AP to re-enter. There is always an immigration officer when you come back to US. They check all paper work and ask questions. We were asked. We had stamped H1/H4 visas.

    To be safe always check with some/your lawyer. I did and they were very helpful in this regard (and not in others though).

    Please do not abandon the forum as it has been created to help all. While you are here consider donating a small token to show support. This is request and not a demand.





    2011 Tech Support Forums - TechIMO. clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood
  • Clint Eastwood



  • desi3933
    03-08 12:41 PM
    Why do you assume this is an indian website and everyone can understand hindi. This website has a purpose and if people like you write in hindi you will annoy a lot of people.

    Very true and only about 40% of Indian can undersatnd Hindi.

    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Worry,_Be_Happy



    more...


    clint eastwood wallpaper. New Cinema Wallpaper of the
  • New Cinema Wallpaper of the



  • immigrationvoice1
    01-14 12:01 PM
    Need to travel via British airways. H1b visa is expired and need to get UK transit visa.


    Any experiences on the quickest way to get this?

    thx

    I recently returned from India on 01/09/09 via Heathrow on British Airways. Applied for Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV) at the Brish Consulate at LA before leaving. Sent my paperwork on a Monday by FedEx overnight and received passport back with the visa by Thursday of the same week.





    clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood Wallpapers at
  • Clint Eastwood Wallpapers at



  • Suva
    05-07 08:44 PM
    Did anybody went for interview from your company within last 3 years?

    It might be that you are the first person from this company appearing for interview and they don't have sufficient employer information.

    Also when was your company got acquired?



    more...


    clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood
  • Clint Eastwood



  • rajesh_kamisetty
    05-22 01:47 PM
    ,,





    2010 Clint Eastwood, wallpapers clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood (Actor)
  • Clint Eastwood (Actor)



  • rc0878
    09-17 09:18 AM
    namm80,

    Just curious, when were your applications originally sent. Also are you EB3 or EB2 and country????

    I am in similar situation. Originally applied to NSC, got Xfr'd to CSC. Now CSC after processing EAD/AP Xfr'd my I-485 back to NSC.

    ANyone in similar situation has rcvd Finger printing notices? I assume Aug 17th filers at NSC are ahead of us?

    Also, i received the EADs in mail, but haven't received the AP even though online status reads AP mailed a week back. Any idea how long it takes to get AP after it online status reads approved?

    Please share any information.



    more...


    clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood (Actor)
  • Clint Eastwood (Actor)



  • gr8dain
    July 24th, 2004, 01:54 PM
    Greetings all!
    Being new to both digital photography with a DSLR and these forums it sure would be of value to have someone post their examples of their back focus issues as well as an explanation as to what it is. I'm strongly considering the Nikon D70 and would appreciate any feedback and examples of the photos people have taken with the D70.
    Thanks,

    Dain





    hair Clint Eastwood clint eastwood wallpaper. ADF Wallpaper - Clint Eastwood
  • ADF Wallpaper - Clint Eastwood



  • graviyera
    08-15 05:33 PM
    Chicago, North West Suburbs.



    more...


    clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood plays the title
  • Clint Eastwood plays the title



  • jnraajan
    01-27 11:40 AM
    Hi All,

    By now, we all know of at least one person who lost his/her job recently. Unfortunately, this is a very tough time for all the people around the world, not just here in the US. But, we have to worry about our status here in the US.

    This is the one community which helps people like us, who are still waiting to go GREEN!!!. No body is going to help you or me get a job when we lose one. We have to help ourselves. We have to help each other.

    So, Friends, apart from sharing the bad news of layoffs with the community, please also share any job openings here. Let us try to help the ones here, without a job, to get one. I know it is not a job portal, but this is the one place, where we all immigrants come together. This is the time to help each other. So, Admins, can we create a separate thread to post known job openings that can help our friends here at IV.

    Good luck to everyone and stay calm. Remember, there is always daylight after night. We will overcome this. Yes. We Can.





    hot New Cinema Wallpaper of the clint eastwood wallpaper. clint eastwood lyrics
  • clint eastwood lyrics



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-09 09:22 PM
    I am going to India for couple months and plans to return back on AP.I am planning to get my passport Renewal in India.Is it OK to Renew in India as it shows my India address.

    Thanks In advance

    I think its easier to get the PP renewal done in US as it can be done via mail.
    But i think its equally easy to get it done in India. I got my passport renewed within a week in India just last month. There is a 'Tatkal Service' for passport and you can apply under that and get your passport renewed very quickly.

    One thing though, if you change your address on Passport, then it may go for police verification, but if nothing chnages on ur passport, you can get it back quickly in using Tatkal...hopefully within 1 week like i did.



    more...


    house Clint Eastwood (Actor) clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood
  • Clint Eastwood



  • Voetsjoeba
    04-17 05:22 AM
    I'm 15 and I have done several jobs .. they generally don't mind you being that young, most of the times they're amazed :D You have to talk decently etc, like Rev said. Nohing much can go wrong if you make a good, professional impression.





    tattoo Clint Eastwood Wallpapers at clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood Photos, Clint
  • Clint Eastwood Photos, Clint



  • Saralayar
    12-17 03:44 PM
    Take a permanent job which is "same or similar" to the one in the underlying LC.
    I do not have a copy of the LC which was filled in PERM. How can I know the job description, so that I can use AC21 with the same job category and description? Any way to get the copy of LC directly from USCIS if the employer don't provide the LC copy?:confused:



    more...


    pictures Clint Eastwood clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood Wallpaper
  • Clint Eastwood Wallpaper



  • willwin
    06-23 10:03 AM
    Any Updates on this ... When is the Full House Hearing Scheduled , it was supposed to be on 23..jun

    If it happens it will be all over. So, just wait. It is tough to get an answer here.





    dresses clint eastwood lyrics clint eastwood wallpaper. You are viewing Clint
  • You are viewing Clint



  • sksatmt
    08-27 12:48 AM
    You didn't say any where in your message that TSC applicants are getting RN very late. Sorry to say but it seems you are very mean and selfish person. But looking at only NSC your concern is currect.

    I think we are united here.
    Cool down dude, I can understand OPs frustrations, I am in same boat and see similar cases around, not that ead or ap is anything great, just that someone who applied before feels rejected seeing TSC giving out eads like cookies:)



    more...


    makeup Clint Eastwood (Actor) clint eastwood wallpaper. Clint Eastwood (Actor)
  • Clint Eastwood (Actor)



  • Gravitation
    08-29 03:00 PM
    My LC and I140 approved (PD: may 2004). Applied 485 on Aug 8.
    I became father last month.
    My new born son is sick and he needs total attention for next 4 months. I have used up all my vacation and planning to apply for medical leave. Pediatrician recommends me getting medical leave and support my wife.

    I work in a very big hardware company. I have completed 3.5yrs in H1B so far.f I apply for medical leave, I may get a pay cut (like 20 to 30%). Will I be affected because of this medical leave? Are H1B's allowed to take medical leave (upto 4 months)..

    Your comments are very much appreciated.

    thanks
    This should be non-issue as far as GC is concerned. This is a very genuine reason to take a medical leave.

    Also consider other options such as getting your mother or mother-in-law come to US to provide care, hiring nurse or live-in-nanny.





    girlfriend Clint Eastwood Photos, Clint clint eastwood wallpaper. clint eastwood wallpaper.
  • clint eastwood wallpaper.



  • Uncertain
    04-28 04:00 PM
    Of course all prospective legal immigrants pay taxes which are more than $75.
    Plus 100% of legal immigrants have paid, are paying and will continue to pay taxes as compared to estimates that some illegals pay and some do not.
    This is a very valid and strong point and needs to be brought up ASAP.

    If there is already a google group, I suggest lets start adding information there ASAP.





    hairstyles Clint Eastwood plays the title clint eastwood wallpaper. starring Clint Eastwood,
  • starring Clint Eastwood,



  • axp817
    12-04 02:12 PM
    I have to agree with AngelFire here. There is a clear distinction between the EB2 and EB3 eligibility requirements. And who are we kidding, if your employer or attorney were willing to file an EB2 petition for you, would you be the "One category for all, Joe" that you are now, and demand that your employer file in EB-3 instead? Of course not.

    I'll admit it, I probably would have felt the same way if I was EB3. Being human sometimes makes us want others to not get what we don't have.

    I am amazed that there supposedly are people working at gas stations with valid EB2 petitions? And a "LOT" of them, too. I highly doubt that.

    There is a process and system in place to ensure the validity/genuine-ness of each application. If phony applications slip through that process, the process needs to be fixed and more checks established. I don't see how scrapping EB2 can fix that.

    I'll give you an example. I know someone that has an EB1 (NIW or EA, one of these two) petition in process. To the best of my judgement, I don't feel that this person qualifies (at all) to be an EB1 Green card recipient. And this person getting their green card before mine comes along, will cause some discomfort to me. But I can't let that bother me too much. There is a system in place to ensure that these type of things don't happen, and I would like that system to improve so that the people who truly deserve EB1 Green cards continue to have that option.

    I also know someone else that used the labor substitution option to get their green card within a year - start to finish. But this person was a genuine candidate for labor substitution. He had the necessary academic qualifications and work experience prior to the date of the LC, and the job was a valid one as well. He was a true example of what the labor substitution process was introduced for. Even if a large percentage of labor sub cases weren't as strong as his, I find it hard to hate everyone that benefitted from it, such as this person. It would be just wrong to say that this person violated any rules, because he didn't. Yes, I wish I qualified for some of these fast track options, but I don't, and I can live with that.


    Thanks,





    lskreddy
    03-19 08:33 PM
    I guess you are bummer !!!!

    Bummer is a word used to express disappointment.

    He was not name calling. It takes a while to pick up the slang but it sure helps you to assimilate better.

    And, if you were already familiar, before you go on a tirade on me, please hold your horses..





    ashishgour
    01-28 12:58 PM
    <Quote>ashishgour: Must have a Master Degree in IT and no more than 6 years of professional experience!</Quote>
    Why do people does not want more than 6 years?? Highly curious about this.

    I have no idea abt that.:confused:..thats the way the requirement was given to me...
    I guess it might be not to have any over qualified cancdate so that they dont have to pay extra $$$$$$$$$$:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment