Monday, June 27, 2011

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

images Fullmetal Alchemist PSP fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist:



  • fromnaija
    05-06 07:06 PM
    fromnaija,

    The pdf file in your post indicates that you would qualify for in-state tuition if you have filed for GC. How does the university determine that you have filed for GC? After you have filed for labor or filed for 140 or only after filing of 485? Those 3 dates could be years apart and depending on how the university defines that you have filed for GC could determine the residency status. If you have any further information, please share.



    They only accept filing of I-485. I submitted an appeal after I file I-485 before my son's status fo in-state tuition was approved.





    wallpaper Fullmetal Alchemist: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Fullmetal Alchemist



  • dvb123
    09-18 08:17 PM
    We would like to know the count of GC waiting applicants with US citizen children.





    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. as: Full Metal Alchemist,
  • as: Full Metal Alchemist,



  • ek_bechara
    10-14 05:19 PM
    You are funny. You should try stand-up. Even the president may read it... nice

    ALL,

    While we watch the election drama unfold, here is something everybody can read, if even one of us is lucky to have our story published. Please send emails to the media. Even the president may read it..
    Please dont forget to include that we can buy houses, create jobs but only this backlogs from INdia are holding us. And that we are legal Permanent applicants and Already here. Tell them we can help solve housing problem, create jobs.
    Please find some email addresses. Trying to find boston.com's email address.



    NY Times : letters@nytimes.com,
    Washington post : letters@washpost.com
    San Jose Mercury News : letters@mercurynews.com
    (CNN online to submit a story): http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form11b.html?1
    Fox News: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com





    2011 Fullmetal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Fullmetal Alchemist



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-17 03:12 PM
    This is my new employer asking me sign this document called "time sheet agreement"...would it stand in the court of law, say I left the job and could they come after me with this paper?

    here is the 80% of whats in there with company called (name changed) Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company :D

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the employee wishes to terminate his/her services with Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company, he/she agrees to assist Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company in fulfilling the contract terms that Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company signed with client like notice period etc. The client peanilizes Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company if he/she leaves the project abruptly without sufficient notice. Employee is responsible for all monetary penalties the client will enforce on Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company because of his/her action.

    Employee agrees not to transfer billing to another firm and / or accept payments from another firm or the primary vendor or mid vendor for the project you are currently working will be working in future. Employee agrees not to solicit directly or indirectly Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company�s client and vendors.

    Employee is responsible for the accuracy of the time sheet submitted for payroll. If Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company pays you and we did not get the money from the client, he/she are responsible to reimburse Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company all the amount that is under dispute within 5 business days. Employee is responsible for all the legal and administrative costs (attorney, collections etc) for enforcing the above terms. All disputes will be settled according to the laws of the sate of NJ.

    Employee agrees to reimburse Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company any and all over payments made to you within 5 business days. If you fail to do so, then the employee agrees to pay the legal costs involved in enforcing the same.

    The above costs are difficult to calculate and will be based on our approximations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Is this how every company asks their employee to sign?? This is my first experience on this...never signed anything like this before.... :rolleyes:

    Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    LIGCP :mad:



    more...


    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. fullmetal Alchemist:
  • fullmetal Alchemist:



  • pappu
    06-20 11:39 AM
    jansilal...ltnc!!!! how r u?

    How are you Yabadaba?

    We missed you.. The other day I saw one of your eloquent posts on a site. Wish to see you here more so that this forum is more lively and useful for others.





    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist:



  • gc_chahiye
    08-14 02:29 PM
    I know that if you don't have H1 stamping you need AP to reenter. But if you have AP why do you need H1 stamping if you are working for the same H1 employer after reentery? Is H1 stamping a backup to AP?

    If you have a 3 year H1 extension (like I do now) you can get a stamping for 3 years and wont get tied up in AP extension filing etc. With the flood of applicants in July I think USCIS is going to take much longer to process AP/EAD and I am expecting periods between APs where I would be stuck, unable to travel. With a 3 year H1 stamp all those issues go away.
    Traveling on AP also has the funny effect that your I-94 would be stamped to the expiry of the AP (1 year) rather than H1 (3 years) and I dont know what happens when that I-94 expires... H1 travel is simpler once you have a long lasting H1 stamp. Main advantage of AP is I can renew without leaving the country and if my I-485 ever gets approved when I am outside the country, I can re-enter (my H1 would be invalid at that point)



    more...


    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist:



  • i99
    09-10 03:49 PM
    Evidently from other threads some were sent to Texas, too.





    2010 as: Full Metal Alchemist, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist PSP
  • Fullmetal Alchemist PSP



  • mzdial
    June 7th, 2004, 10:58 PM
    Neither of these are SLR's unless I'm mistaken. To hit the price range you are after -- you are looking at the Nikon D70 or the Canon 300D. It appears that you are looking at the P&S that are 8mp, keep in mind that the 6mp crop of dSLRs here mentioned above will get a higher resolution and better ISO range, which can help you always indoors. Definately enough for your 11x17 print desires. Those 8mp sensors are using much smaller sensors which by statistic sounds like more, it's not really.

    If you are moving from a P&S and your not familiar with SLR's, this might be a learning experience for you. Is it worth it? Definately.

    I'm Canon biased, but I've heard great things about the D70. I'd check out both and decide which is right for you and the possible future lens purchases.

    -- Matt



    more...


    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. FullMetal Alchemist
  • FullMetal Alchemist



  • thescadaman
    12-10 12:31 PM
    The main issue is not the expiry date of the DL, the issue is why make us verify all the documents and add the 6 month validity constraint even for "Change of Address" requests, and why give us a completely different Vertical Style DL unlike the standard Horizontal style DL.

    Also, I have not reached that stage, but what happens with people with EAD? You have to renew every year and can renew only 120 days before Expiry. The expiry date of DL and expiry date of EAD will keep chasing each other and at some point you will LOCKED OUT of DL because of the 6 months validity constraint...

    People from other states = Do you have to go through the whole verification process even for "change of address" requests?





    hair Fullmetal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA) is a
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA) is a



  • talash
    05-21 06:37 PM
    My i 140 is denied on A2P issues.Ive filed MTR.Any one knows how long it takes to hear back from them on MTR.anf if MTR gets denied can i file new 140 using same old labour ?some one help please >>>



    more...


    fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. of Brotherhood leaves you
  • of Brotherhood leaves you



  • gcformeornot
    02-15 11:15 AM
    I applied my first H1B extension through my company in June 2008. On 11th Feb, I received REF. I am very much tense about it. Since I am out of project. I got cleared my I 140 with this company in July 2008.

    I applied H1B transfer(Normal process) also in October 2008 to other company . This one is still pending.
    I am very much tense about my status. Please suggest me what to do?

    Is it better to answer to RFE for first company?
    or
    Can I do PP with second company? or else any better thing?

    Thanks
    Vidya

    months you are out of projects? if its more than 60 days then even though if you transfer to other company they will ask for pay stubs..... which you may/may not have......





    hot fullmetal Alchemist: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Full Metal Alchemist
  • Full Metal Alchemist



  • u.misc
    01-19 10:50 AM
    Really... Selling a house takes longer and in some places its six month - a year. When you are detained at the airport, you can not list your house and sit in the airport for a year. Think before what you post.

    I have sold a house in US while being physically in India. All you need to do is give a notarized affidavit to your Realtor and you don't need to be on the closing table. There is always a solution to worst case scenarios. Dude do some googling and you'll know what I am talking about.



    more...


    house [RS/MU/MF] Fullmetal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist:



  • singhsa3
    04-27 02:51 PM
    Good resources on the Interim Policy

    http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/ailf-ead.pdf

    See page 3
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf

    Another one
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eadpbl.html





    tattoo Fullmetal Alchemist: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. images Fullmetal Alchemist
  • images Fullmetal Alchemist



  • abhijitp
    06-19 07:16 PM
    Please check your state chapter yahoogroup emails. DON'T SKIP DOING IT, this needs your urgent attention!

    Thank you!
    Abhijit



    more...


    pictures Fullmetal Alchemist: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Season 2: Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Season 2: Fullmetal Alchemist



  • andy garcia
    08-31 02:18 PM
    Here is the report of Mr. Bo Cooper:

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/testimony.cfm?id=1801&wit_id=5707

    and Ms. Phyliis Norman:
    http://judiciary.senate.gov/testimony.cfm?id=1801&wit_id=5708

    They are very knowledgeable about what is going on





    dresses Full Metal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. fullmetal alchemist
  • fullmetal alchemist



  • skgs2000
    11-15 12:30 PM
    Separate quota for Masters = Chances of that being passed and implementation
    date = Feb 31, 2075......:)



    more...


    makeup FullMetal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. [RS/MU/MF] Fullmetal Alchemist
  • [RS/MU/MF] Fullmetal Alchemist



  • sam_hoosier
    05-12 01:48 PM
    below is data of pd from last four years for eb2-i - only for jun, jul & aug.
    Except july fiasco , i don't see dates ever moving forward in july vb; but they do move in august vb.
    Has anything changed in spillover laws in last 1 year - which will explain this no movement in july but in august?

    Jun 06 : 01jan03 | july 06 : 01jan03 | august 06 : U ---> no change in july. Aug backward
    jun 07 : 01apr04 | july 07 : C | august 07 : U ---> july fiasco
    jun 08 : 01apr04 | july 08 : 01apr04 | august 08 : 01jun06 ---> no change in july. Aug forward
    jun 09 : 01jan00 | july 09 : 01jan00 | august 09 : 01oct03 ---> no change in july. Aug forward
    jun 10 : 01feb05 | july 10 : ?????? | august 10 : ???? ---> do your really expect forward movement in july?

    dil ke khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayaal accha hai ;)





    girlfriend images Fullmetal Alchemist fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist:
  • Fullmetal Alchemist:



  • anilsal
    12-14 09:28 AM
    Please reply to this post and make yourself known.





    hairstyles of Brotherhood leaves you fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Fullmetal Alchemist



  • gc_aspire
    05-24 12:54 PM
    Done! Good Job IV Core Team...





    voldemar
    03-07 04:12 PM
    I did not understand the "time of filing I-485 (that means that visa is immediately available) minus time that I-140 was pending with USCIS" part.
    My situation is as follows - My I-140 is approved and judging by the current situation my child will be above 21years (currently on H4) when visa becomes available.
    My questions are - Will I be able to extend my child's H4 beyond his 21 years, assuming I continue on H1? And will I be able to adjust my child's status when visa becomes available?

    ThanksShort answer No. Long answer: it depends on when you will apply for 485. For example: you filed I-140 on Jan 1-st 2006, it was approved on Jan 1-st 2007, so it was pending for 365 days. You are applying for 485 when you child is 21 years and 364 days old - he is covered by CPA (Child protection act) and can file 485 as your dependent. One day later - he is not covered and could not file 485.
    Hope it helps.





    nojoke
    10-14 07:44 PM
    I agree with sri1309. This would stop the bleeding of the economic crisis. Folks just wont stop by buying house alone, they all will be motivated to spend more money. guys, our folks most of them are well positioned with good paying jobs and pay and the only reason for not spending and not buy houses are because of the insecurity of the stay due to the h1b extension.
    We all to some extent know that this whole mess is due to the deregulation of the financial institiution and because of which high supply of houses ( SUPPLY and DEMAND. Now with the bailout government owns all these houses). By passing some legislation can control the deregulation but how do you sell the government owned houses quickly to the people? who will buy? Immigration is the best option. Here is my recommendation, regulate and tightenend the loans for the house constructing companies to control the supply side from the constructing compnay and issue green cards to all the legal immigrants to increase the demand side of the equation. Additionally bringing the ?? milliion illegal immigrants to legal will increase the tax revenue of the government. My 2cents says that whoever the next president, the comprehensive immigration reforms would be the best solutions for solving the current economic mess.
    There are a lot of US citizens wanting to buy house. The problem is they are not able to afford and sitting on the sidelines. The house values will drop to affordable levels for regular folks to buy. Nothing will stop it. Even if all immigrants buy today, you can only postpone the crash. The basic problem is affordability. You can reduce the supply, but who will be able to pay inflated house prices?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment