
eb3retro
09-01 02:07 PM
^^^^^^ bump
I recently applied for AP renewal and have travel plans shortly. Not sure if this is a requirement these days. If it is so, then I would get it done now.
I recently applied for AP renewal and have travel plans shortly. Not sure if this is a requirement these days. If it is so, then I would get it done now.
wallpaper I Dream High nan kkumeul
pkv
03-04 10:58 AM
I had to travel to India for an emergency couples of week back.
Got visa stamped without an issue and again no problems at POE.
Got visa stamped without an issue and again no problems at POE.

kodak57
06-18 08:52 AM
I am helping someone else file 485 on his own. He has a similar issue and we have decided that we will send 2 supporting notarized affidavits along with the birth certificate. We would mention in the affidavit both names.
Kodak57,
You are indeed a well informed and helpful person. I have a question too.
There is a typo on my birth certifcate wherin only my mother's maiden name is spelt wrong. Should I go for a notarized affidavit to be on the safe side.
Thanks
Kodak57,
You are indeed a well informed and helpful person. I have a question too.
There is a typo on my birth certifcate wherin only my mother's maiden name is spelt wrong. Should I go for a notarized affidavit to be on the safe side.
Thanks
2011 in dream high?,miss a suzy

9411b
11-22 01:32 PM
It is a great idea to have another rally in DC. Thanks to IV leadership and IVers.
I will certainly come for the rally as I did last year.
Good luck for everything one in line waiting for years for GC.
Thanks
JJ
Northern VA.
I will certainly come for the rally as I did last year.
Good luck for everything one in line waiting for years for GC.
Thanks
JJ
Northern VA.
more...
pdakwala
07-26 04:59 PM
Members who have already done both and members who are in process of doing the same should not feel bad about my post. There is nothing that I have said would hurt their feelings.
By the way there are some members who have said that there are few people who are camera shy. It is understandable. Guess what so far very few people have posted their video. You will be able to count on your fingures.
We have 20k+ members. We hope 20,000 (plus) - 20 = 19,980+ members are not camera shy.
There are around 1500+ members on the forum at this time out of 20k+ members. All our members are willing to spent time posting messages and speculating what will happen in next VB. But they don't have time to post their video. The members don't have time to send Thank You Cards. Four people deserves thank you card and members don't have manners to send a thank you note. This is unacceptable behaviour and please change your attitude.
Don't blame Immigration Voice if you see a bill with no amendments for us. Sometimes we have worked like a mad dog taking lot of risk. We are requesting you to post your video and sent thank you card to 4 people.
Please let IV core know if we are asking too much from you.
Thanks
By the way there are some members who have said that there are few people who are camera shy. It is understandable. Guess what so far very few people have posted their video. You will be able to count on your fingures.
We have 20k+ members. We hope 20,000 (plus) - 20 = 19,980+ members are not camera shy.
There are around 1500+ members on the forum at this time out of 20k+ members. All our members are willing to spent time posting messages and speculating what will happen in next VB. But they don't have time to post their video. The members don't have time to send Thank You Cards. Four people deserves thank you card and members don't have manners to send a thank you note. This is unacceptable behaviour and please change your attitude.
Don't blame Immigration Voice if you see a bill with no amendments for us. Sometimes we have worked like a mad dog taking lot of risk. We are requesting you to post your video and sent thank you card to 4 people.
Please let IV core know if we are asking too much from you.
Thanks
FUNTIMES
11-28 05:46 PM
My attorney called National Customer Service after the 90 days of filing. They told him that he has to wait 15 more days, and if no actions, call again, so they can begin an investigation. He called again, and the customer service representative told him that an e-mail would be sent to the Service Center where my case was sent and gave him the confirmation #.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
more...

greencard_fever
09-05 08:51 PM
Landed:- August 2001 on F1
First LC:- December 2004 EB2.
still waiting...rest in my Signiture
First LC:- December 2004 EB2.
still waiting...rest in my Signiture
2010 up with Dream+high+suzy
manishgc
03-14 07:39 PM
I had access to Donor forum but from y'day I cannot access the Donor aticles.
more...
insomnia
07-14 10:33 PM
Hey Roseball,
Can you confirm that when you travlled to India (i guess via FRK) were you required to show your ATV. I assume that your visa was expired already in your passport.
Please confirm as soon as possible since i am travelling to India using Lufthansa via FRK.
Thanks.
Can you confirm that when you travlled to India (i guess via FRK) were you required to show your ATV. I assume that your visa was expired already in your passport.
Please confirm as soon as possible since i am travelling to India using Lufthansa via FRK.
Thanks.
hair Pictures Suzy Miss A 2011
boldm28
01-23 09:38 AM
And looking at the rate the prices are going up (for real estate etc) , you may have to revise your estimate evry day. My point is there is no "one size fits all" decission.
when you draw the line between needs and wants it will be very clear
lets face it this country is a gold mine and nobody wants to leave
when you draw the line between needs and wants it will be very clear
lets face it this country is a gold mine and nobody wants to leave
more...

factoryman
06-19 05:19 PM
In the Indian Decimal system, before the Romans calls it Arabic Numerals?
What on earth does that mean?!
What on earth does that mean?!
hot miss A#39;s Suzy revealed

gc28262
07-10 12:50 PM
bluekayal,
Could you give a brief of your history ( about your unemployment etc). Searched your old posts couldn't find any.
Could you give a brief of your history ( about your unemployment etc). Searched your old posts couldn't find any.
more...
house miss A#39;s Suzy is now in Japan
ramus
06-13 09:05 PM
Does anybody know how long it takes for medical exam.?
tattoo in dream high?,miss a suzy
sparky_jones
11-05 07:26 AM
Paper filed at TSC for self and spouse.
Received by TSC on Oct 9.
Got receipt notices in mail next week.
Online status changed to appoved on Oct 30.
Awaiting APs in mail.
Got the APs in mail on November 4.
Received by TSC on Oct 9.
Got receipt notices in mail next week.
Online status changed to appoved on Oct 30.
Awaiting APs in mail.
Got the APs in mail on November 4.
more...
pictures miss Dream+high+suzy+and
willwin
07-30 12:27 PM
Core or anyone, what does this mean?
"We are hoping that an agreement reached such that there is no party line vote on this effort."
"We are hoping that an agreement reached such that there is no party line vote on this effort."
dresses Be performing miss from the

mps
08-22 04:53 PM
it looks like they are not sparing the L1s from Indian MNC's either. Companies like Infy, Wipro, Satyam etc are having their L1 extensions' denied. One of the common reason they say is that you are working at the client's location, so the job profile is more like a H-1B worker, and not an L1 "Intracompany" transfer.
I know few companies like TCS have opened their own offices in NJ where they have L1 people come and work. I wonder if that's due to compliance with L1 requirements or what....
TCS office in NJ is just a cover, only accountants work there and some HR people.
(note # TCS makes all their consultant sign power of attorney to file taxes on consultant's behalf, so that they can keep the refund. That's why they need bunch of accountants in US. Most of TCS consultants are naive to understand this.
Shame on such a company. They should be sent to jail for forcing consultants to do this !)
I know few companies like TCS have opened their own offices in NJ where they have L1 people come and work. I wonder if that's due to compliance with L1 requirements or what....
TCS office in NJ is just a cover, only accountants work there and some HR people.
(note # TCS makes all their consultant sign power of attorney to file taxes on consultant's behalf, so that they can keep the refund. That's why they need bunch of accountants in US. Most of TCS consultants are naive to understand this.
Shame on such a company. They should be sent to jail for forcing consultants to do this !)
more...
makeup on concluding “Dream High”
Gravitation
05-23 09:32 PM
Gurus, please correct me if I am dillusional :confused: (I may well be as I am on my 3rd beer after a long day......
You're not delusional at all. But your intrepretation is incorrect.
First, get yourself another beer. Second, take a sip... naaah, bigger one. hmmmm that's better, now read on...
Effective date will indeed be Oct 2008 (if it becomes a law that is). So if your GC process is OVER before then, you'll not be affected by anything in this bill including the I-140 filing cut-off of May 21st 2007.
But if you don't have a GC on Oct 1st 2008, the law will check whether your I-140 had been filed by May 21st 2007, if not, all your approved & pending applications etc will go down the toilet, doesn't matter if you are a day away from approval on 10/01/2008. You start fresh and file a new merit based application.
Now bottoms up and get another beer. Then one more on me.
You're not delusional at all. But your intrepretation is incorrect.
First, get yourself another beer. Second, take a sip... naaah, bigger one. hmmmm that's better, now read on...
Effective date will indeed be Oct 2008 (if it becomes a law that is). So if your GC process is OVER before then, you'll not be affected by anything in this bill including the I-140 filing cut-off of May 21st 2007.
But if you don't have a GC on Oct 1st 2008, the law will check whether your I-140 had been filed by May 21st 2007, if not, all your approved & pending applications etc will go down the toilet, doesn't matter if you are a day away from approval on 10/01/2008. You start fresh and file a new merit based application.
Now bottoms up and get another beer. Then one more on me.
girlfriend miss A#39;s Suzy mixes cartoon
GCard_Dream
09-06 06:10 PM
You are right. When and if there is a enforcement only bill going through both houses of congress as promised by republican leadership today, IV leadership team as well as all of us need to be prepared and have a plan of action ready as to when and how our goals can get included in the bill. Since there is only about 3 weeks left in the congress session and the house majority leader plans to put a bill on president's desk before the election, I guess the time to act is now.
but, i would really appreciate, if IV leadership team could comment on this.
but, i would really appreciate, if IV leadership team could comment on this.
hairstyles Suzy+dream+high+wallpaper
axp817
07-03 03:54 PM
I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since I first read the memo, last night.
It is times like these when I pat myself on the back for being a supporter, active member, and donor of Immigration Voice.
Needless to say, I am an AOS applicant using solely my EAD and AP to work and be here, and this issue is of extreme concern to me as it is to many others here.
I would also like to add that since last night, I have traversed many an immigration forum/discussion group and attorney website - everyone has offered their understanding/impression of this memo, but no one has taken the initiative to take this further.
No one but IV.
Please consider supporting IV in their/our efforts, that do nothing but help YOU/ourselves.
You are IV. If there is something that concerns you, do something about it.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum-donors/120738-donor-forum-iv-update-new-traps-aliens-filing-green-card.html#post445752
It is times like these when I pat myself on the back for being a supporter, active member, and donor of Immigration Voice.
Needless to say, I am an AOS applicant using solely my EAD and AP to work and be here, and this issue is of extreme concern to me as it is to many others here.
I would also like to add that since last night, I have traversed many an immigration forum/discussion group and attorney website - everyone has offered their understanding/impression of this memo, but no one has taken the initiative to take this further.
No one but IV.
Please consider supporting IV in their/our efforts, that do nothing but help YOU/ourselves.
You are IV. If there is something that concerns you, do something about it.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum-donors/120738-donor-forum-iv-update-new-traps-aliens-filing-green-card.html#post445752
bigboy007
07-26 01:14 PM
I am sure you heard it right. But I am equally sure she has got it wrong.
It looks like she is not aware of the difference between a receipt number and a visa number.
EVEN AFTER THREE TIME I GOT THE SAME ANSWER AND SOMEOTHER PERSON POSTED HE GOT SIMILAR RESPONSE TOO, MAY BE ONE OF REP IS INCORRECT NOT ALL RIGHT?
It looks like she is not aware of the difference between a receipt number and a visa number.
EVEN AFTER THREE TIME I GOT THE SAME ANSWER AND SOMEOTHER PERSON POSTED HE GOT SIMILAR RESPONSE TOO, MAY BE ONE OF REP IS INCORRECT NOT ALL RIGHT?
satishku_2000
05-24 11:04 PM
HOW ABOUT Thread.run()
How do I start a new thread? any help is appreciated
How do I start a new thread? any help is appreciated
No comments:
Post a Comment