Monday, June 27, 2011

naruto and sasuke chibi

images Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke naruto and sasuke chibi. Shippuden - Chibi Sasuke
  • Shippuden - Chibi Sasuke



  • Nikith77
    05-12 10:13 PM
    My Notices date is 03/26 applied at NSC. I am still waiting.

    Need to travel 05/20

    Any one applied near to these dates.





    wallpaper Shippuden - Chibi Sasuke naruto and sasuke chibi. Chibi Naruto and Sasuke by
  • Chibi Naruto and Sasuke by



  • ilwaiting
    05-23 02:41 PM
    140 filed? or are we talking about the Priority Date here? What about 140's that are being filed by porting an earlier priority date.

    By now we all know that according to this new immigration bill if your I-140 is not filed by May 21st, 2007, you will not be able to continue with the old system and would have to wait for the new merit system. We also know that we have roughly half a million people waiting in EB line and since spouses will be counted in the visa number, total number of people waiting is about a million. However, there is only 450,000 (i.e. 90k * 5 year) visas available for people in the old system, which clearly indicates that not everyone who are waiting will be accommodated.

    Because of the cut off date of May 21st, 2007, not all half a million EB folks will be eligible to continue with old system. I just wanted to get an idea as to what percentage of people have not yet filed their I-140 by May 21st, 2007. This will give us a general idea about how many people will actually be able to continue with old system and if 450,000 visas allocated for 5 years will be enough.





    naruto and sasuke chibi. Chibi Naruto Sasuke 2
  • Chibi Naruto Sasuke 2



  • ebizash
    11-02 11:37 AM
    People who have applied online...did you get the finger prints notice. We applied on 10/18 and the status is Initial Review. we got the reciept notice in 2 days.

    I had applied online in last week September and got approval notice and AP docs last week. I did not have to go for FP. My last FP was done Nov 2007.

    HTH





    2011 Chibi Naruto and Sasuke by naruto and sasuke chibi. 2011 sasuke Naruto+itachi+chibi naruto and sasuke chibi. sakura,
  • 2011 sasuke Naruto+itachi+chibi naruto and sasuke chibi. sakura,



  • Mr. Brown
    03-10 04:13 PM
    When was your last Visit ?Heard the enforcement was increased in the new administration ....

    Can you tell us where you "heard" this? Give us a link / name of the source etc. Otherwise this is just another baseless rumor that fuels unnecessary tensions.



    more...


    naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto and Sasuke
  • Naruto and Sasuke



  • PlainSpeak
    02-24 03:21 PM
    I see the way you twist my words and interpret things the way you want. I did genuinely try to see if you had a real reason for doing what you are doing.
    You just enjoy the negative energy. I do not. You like the status quo. I do not. You are not ready to do anything if it does not have a guaranteed way of fixing your issues. That is not the approach i like to take.
    There you go. I thought you wanted to convince me and you go off on a tangent about negetive energy and how you do not like the approach.

    Unless you are willing to work on it, you will not get a fix to any of your issues. Even an airplane makes continual changes to its course to reach its correct destination. If they decided to not move until every inch is planned to reach the destination, there would be no air travel today.
    To that analogy i say that everyone in te plane will eventually reach their destination. Only EB3 will be left on the runaway

    The status quo is wait time of over 2 or 3 decades to get a relief for EB3I. So what do you have to loose by working on this? Maybe this will help you too. Give it a try. You may be surprised.
    Please remember i am a member since 2006. I did send flowers to USCIS like everyone but I have seen how it works now. Try for advocacy make some rule change which causes some category to get benefit and as always EB3 is left hanging and all the scantimonius advice EB3 gets is there is no hope for you so go ahead and port as if porting is a COTS product which anyone can buy to get their GC fixed. And to add salt to injury some IV members bitch about porting and how it is illegal. And i see thsi repeating again and again and hence my dillusion about the current process





    naruto and sasuke chibi. wallpaper NARUTO Ultimate Battle naruto and sasuke chibi. sasuke
  • wallpaper NARUTO Ultimate Battle naruto and sasuke chibi. sasuke



  • hopefulgc
    09-08 09:05 AM
    Arrival: Fall 2001
    MS: 2001-2003
    Joined employer after graduation. Been with them since.
    Labor EB2 RIR: Apr 2004 sucked donkey ass in BEC until Oct 2006
    I-140 filed Nov 2006. I-140 Approved Dec2006
    I-485 July 07.. (thanks IV)
    Waiting since.

    This thread has helped alleviate some of my frustration; seeing people who came here years before me and still waiting.

    Funny how my mind finds tranquil in the misfortunes of others :D:D



    more...


    naruto and sasuke chibi. Chibi naruto and sasuke by
  • Chibi naruto and sasuke by



  • pointlesswait
    07-15 12:58 PM
    but with regard to this question, i have to say...

    IV is just a platform for all to share and co-ordinate our efforts.
    To expect IV to pick one issue after another..would mean..they will work rigt into retirement..;-)

    GC recapture bills are our best bet... so focus on that for now...

    IV members are not "your representatives" to have an answer for all your questions..if you have any suggestion put forth...(dont worry abt the red dots)..;-)


    I have a question for IV core group. Is there something IV is planning to do to help the EB3-I and C cause? Before you answer, please read the bullets below

    1. I am not looking for answers/responses that cater towards why we are in EB3. I am not concerned about the past, I am looking forward towards the future.

    2. I am aware of the campaigns (bills introduced, letters mailed and faxed, etc). I am aware because I participated in each of them financially as well as with my efforts/time.

    3. Any campaign that bears fruition is going to distribute benefits in the order of EB1 -> EB2 ROW -> EB2 I -> EB3 ROW and then if some is still remaining then EB3 I & C.

    To repeat myself, my question is whether IV plans to do anything specific for the EB3 India and China group (quite a few of whom have been staunch supporters of whatsoever IV has done till now). An example would be "press for recapture AND apply the recaptured visas in the reverse order starting from the severely retrogressed category of EB3 I and C". Is that or something similar, that IV can do for its loyal EB3 members?

    Thanks.





    2010 Chibi Naruto Sasuke 2 naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke
  • Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-24 05:05 PM
    Including today, there are 27 working days before August 31st (Aug bulletin validity end date) :D:D:D


    And, I am not at all surprised that CR miscalculated one day (+/-), when he calculated 27 loooooong days.

    I just called CR and he asked my my PD, ND etc and said that my case will be decided in 28 days! Not sure what he calculated to come to this 28 days number but is that possible?

    EB2-I
    PD Dec 2005
    ND Aug 8 2007
    I140-Approved



    more...


    naruto and sasuke chibi. Evil Chibi; Naruto and Sasuke
  • Evil Chibi; Naruto and Sasuke



  • krustycat
    12-28 03:13 PM
    Still no receipts. Check not cashed.

    07/09 - Case received by USCIS NSC
    11/07 - Form 7001 reached CIS Ombudsman's office (no reply so far)
    12/07 - Opened SR # NYCxxxxxxxxxxNSC
    12/28 - Called USCIS to check status of SR: IO didn't found any info about the case in the system, just the SR. He asked me to wait 2 more weeks.


    Any updates for anyone on the list? Please update.

    July 2nd
    vg1778
    logene
    kaushik07

    JULY 3RD
    kingnaga
    min

    JULY 9th
    krustycat

    JULY 13TH
    vivaforever

    JULY 23rd
    kapils573

    JULY 27th
    NYC- Circuit
    marzelan
    resident_in_nyc

    JULY 30th
    Wait4ever

    AUGUST 3rd
    mita
    rsrikant





    hair 2011 sasuke Naruto+itachi+chibi naruto and sasuke chibi. sakura, naruto and sasuke chibi. Chibi Naruto Sasuke Figure Key
  • Chibi Naruto Sasuke Figure Key



  • Madhuri
    01-15 09:19 PM
    I toally agree with you on kid's education and real esate prices in India. At present it's like one can buy better home in Texas than in Indian metros for more or less same price.

    India is EXPENSIVE atleast for folks like me who have family roots in metros.

    - Property prices have skyrocketed in past couple of years.
    - Crore is a new Lakh
    - A more severe housing bubble is in making in India than what we have observed here in last few years. Mortgage rate in double digits, people buying 8-10 times their annual salaries (not sure how are they getting fananced, here you wouln't get pre-approved for a mortgage amount mroe than 3-4 times your grosss income)
    - Salaries will not continue to rise, there will be a pleateu after a while and it may decrease when countries like South Africa or Russia catches upto the IT offshoring.
    - You can't look at Indian economy without the overall context of US economy. India depends upon US economy more than ever.

    -----------
    EDUCATION
    -----------
    I studied in India, but I'd never put my kids through the education system that I went through, where you 'make-or-break' someone's career by going through a 3 hour annual exam and not looking at the learning of a student throughout the year

    Education in US is well-rounded. It produces a well-rounded practical individual than just someone who scores 90+% in exams, but communication being <10%

    Its a individual choice, I have thought about going back home and take my kids through better schools, but I don't think I can afford (relative term) INDIA.



    more...


    naruto and sasuke chibi. chibi-naruto-sasuke-sakura-
  • chibi-naruto-sasuke-sakura-



  • TeddyKoochu
    04-29 10:03 AM
    GCPerm, thanks for giving an input.

    I agree that we should ask adding the Filing I140/485 Simultaneously Provision to the CIR.
    I know that most people on this forum have their EAD's but would like to request considering the plight of ones who are at the mercy of the H1 visa.

    I am surprised that no one else waiting to file I-485 is coming forward ?!

    I remember atleast 2 members writing about this if I remember correctly. 1) Sakthisagar 2) Pointlesswait. There are many of us.





    hot Naruto and Sasuke naruto and sasuke chibi. naruto
  • naruto



  • my2cents
    01-16 08:39 PM
    I have developed 5 Objectives:

    - Buy a house and in India (Already bought)
    - Have kids ( Planning phase )
    - Social Security ( After 10 years) (On my way to complete 8 years)
    - Make sure spouse goes to school and then Job (Completed)
    - My initial plan was to get U.S. Citizenship but looks too far. ( don't know :-))

    I can stay anywhere as long as i have money to live comfortably
    Thanks



    more...


    house Naruto vs Sasuke-chibi style naruto and sasuke chibi. I adopted a Naruto chibi! ^.^
  • I adopted a Naruto chibi! ^.^



  • desi3933
    07-12 01:32 PM
    Hmm.. so you are saying that you mention your bank account numbers in your US tax returns? I don't think so.
    I think asking account numbers is invasion of privacy. They can ask the amounts and the name of the banks, but not the account numbers !

    Read this
    Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=148849,00.html)

    A United States person is not prohibited from owning foreign accounts. The FBAR is required because foreign financial institutions may not be subject to the same reporting requirements as domestic financial institutions.
    .





    tattoo wallpaper NARUTO Ultimate Battle naruto and sasuke chibi. sasuke naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto -ナルトー ( precisly it#39;s
  • Naruto -ナルトー ( precisly it#39;s



  • panky72
    07-30 02:10 PM
    Called all of them.



    more...


    pictures Chibi naruto and sasuke by naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto and Sasuke Chibi Image
  • Naruto and Sasuke Chibi Image



  • Green.Tech
    09-26 12:16 AM
    :) Thanks.

    :eek: Based on USCIS data I will have to wait till 2015..

    BharatPremi - You have got it made man. I will have to wait till 2027! :)





    dresses naruto naruto and sasuke chibi. naruto sasuke sakura kakashi.
  • naruto sasuke sakura kakashi.



  • godspeed
    07-08 04:01 PM
    Can someone from the donor forum please let us know what the response of the USCIS is to the new MEMO on Unlawful Presence ??

    Bhagat69,
    Please become a donor to access this information, help IV to help you.



    more...


    makeup Evil Chibi; Naruto and Sasuke naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto vs Sasuke-chibi style
  • Naruto vs Sasuke-chibi style



  • girishvar
    08-01 12:26 PM
    So NSC started working on LIFO Basis (Last in First out).

    Congrats Divakarr::D

    both me and my wife's I-485 got soft lud on 08/01/2008 today


    EB2

    PD 01/13/2006
    RD 07/02/2007
    ND 11/01/2007

    NSC





    girlfriend Naruto -ナルトー ( precisly it#39;s naruto and sasuke chibi. Naruto Chibi Naruto vs Sasuke
  • Naruto Chibi Naruto vs Sasuke



  • greencard_fever
    08-01 07:39 PM
    As per the IO, there are two lines one whose PD is current and the other which is not current. The one which is not current will be shelved until all cases with PD current is processed. Once the case is processed than visa numbers will be allocated if available. If PD and RD are current than it is a random selection to allocate visa numbers if all paper work is clear.


    This sounds right and make sense..





    hairstyles chibi-naruto-sasuke-sakura- naruto and sasuke chibi. naruto-sasuke-chibi-07212009.
  • naruto-sasuke-chibi-07212009.



  • rajmirk
    08-16 01:11 PM
    Delivering on promises and meeting the goals is THE BEST advertisement for any organization.
    This person is obviously a Mole. Ignore this person!





    irock
    08-01 05:21 PM
    Kishore's (user kishore0302) friend -- my friend and his wife got approval today.. June 2004 EB2 PD
    RD: Last week of Juky

    So it seems NSC is processing either based on PD or random. Not based on RD.

    I spoke to rep at NSC today he said my case is clear and just waiting to be adjuducate based on RD..but when i asked him about the name check he said he do not have an access to that however he again said the nothing is holding up my case just a matter of RD...so what can i interpret based on this is my Name check has been cleared or not?:confused:





    malaGCPahije
    07-16 09:43 AM
    I'm Surprised to see people supporting your idea. It is also disappointing to see the attitude of some EB3 members. Where were EB3 members when we are running Admin fixes campaign and Phone call campaign in the last 6 months. We used to get feedback that everyone was happy with EADs and do not care for greencards. How come suddenly all EB3 members care for greencards? We could only get 200 phone calls. We were unable to collect enough funds in the last 3 months to push our 3 bills hard enough. We had to ultimately scale down our lobbying efforts and that may have affected the success of these bills. So if you just want to have a campaign because EB2 dates have moved and you do not like it, it is not justified. Let us think beyond our own case if we have to plan something on a large scale basis as an IV campaign. You cannot run a campaign for items that only help you. If that was true, I guess EB3ROW should also protest now because they are being denied the spillover directly from EB2ROW?

    Dont you think there will be opposition from not just employers, universities etc but also from immigrants themselves.

    You should find out the reaction from students about this idea. Several H1B workers who are trying for H1B for their spouses will also oppose.

    We cannot close the door behind us from where we have ourselves come. There are people who desperately want H1B and get disappointed when they cannot succeed in the lottery. Students do not care about greencards. All they want is a job and H1B. How will you respond to those people?

    How will you feel if after getting a greencard, there is again a country limit on citizenship? One needs to move out from the narrow mindset of only thinking about one's own case when you are trying to think of ideas that solve problems of millions. It is this attitude that is our biggest drawback. People only care for their own case. Once they get their greencard or citizenship they never look back and try to help others in line. Instead of helping them, they do not even care for people behind them. If they try to get politically active, they find other causes to work on and are interested in getting their pictures taken with politicians or having dinners with politicians ( Note: IV has met several lawmakers, and even have gone to the White House. But we have never posted any picture on our website with lawmakers) . Political organizations of Indian Americans in US are an example for this. There are plenty of them and they have hardly helped this cause. How many EB applicants from this forum will return to IV once they get their greencard? How many will still contribute to IV? If we had GC holders and citizens caring for this cause, we would have been in a much better place with our campaigns today.

    Let us all feel happy for EB2 India and China. Hope they get their greencards next month and no visa is wasted. There are already campaigns running on IV homepage. If you wish to get active, help make this organization strong with your skills, time and money. If you are EB3, try to get others involved in the organization and help get success for everyone.



    by Pappu's comments. I am EB3 and I have participated in each campaign. The fact that I personally got zero benefit (no 2 year EAD, no movement of dates, etc) did not dampen my spirit. I am still contributing. Why is any thread that wants to talk about helping EB3 being shown as "pitted against EB2" by the administrators. Is IV only for EB2 and above? I personally do not believe so. When I started this thread I had made it clear that I do not want anyone responding with anything that goes against EB2 or any other category. We just want to brainstorm something that would HELP EB3 and not anything that would harm anyone else. Why such attack on the EB3 community in general? What Pappu means to say is that regardless of my contributions, I am an evil dude because I also want to think about EB3 ??

    Your point about returning members after they get their GC is also a concern I had raised. Atleast by running a thread for EB3, our EB2 friends may remember us after they get their GC and some may still participate in the campaigns to help EB3. Atleast I would hope so. Everyone including myself is happy for EB2. I sincerely hope that everyone in EB2 get their GC. I also hope that people stop attacking EB3 by their jokes or taunts. It is an insult to each EB3 person who participates in the campaigns knowing fully well that he/she is in the last category to receive any benefits.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment