unitednations
08-23 01:29 PM
Oh!! So, if I have moved out of the current company that did my I-140, using AC21 to another company.... And later (many years later) if USCIS sees some fraud in this I-140, they can revoke it and my whole GC process goes down the drain, after waiting years and years????!!!!!!:eek:
there are examples on these boards and immigration.com where uscis came after people and revoked 140's due to "mistake".
there are examples on these boards and immigration.com where uscis came after people and revoked 140's due to "mistake".
wallpaper Legendary Rapper Nikki D Says
factoryman
06-21 07:26 AM
Why? That must refer to your immunization record and if it is "Immunization is Incomplete",. ..... blah, blah
I got the I-693 from the USCIS website at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf.
Page 4 of 10 of the PDF document shows "Medical Clearance Requirements for Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status". In the row for "Immunization is Incomplete", Estimated Time of Clearance column shows "Immediate" and Action required column shows "Immunizations are not required, but the applicant should be encouraged to go to a physician or local health department for appropriate immunizations."
What does this mean in reality??
Thanks
I got the I-693 from the USCIS website at http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf.
Page 4 of 10 of the PDF document shows "Medical Clearance Requirements for Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status". In the row for "Immunization is Incomplete", Estimated Time of Clearance column shows "Immediate" and Action required column shows "Immunizations are not required, but the applicant should be encouraged to go to a physician or local health department for appropriate immunizations."
What does this mean in reality??
Thanks
NKR
09-09 11:25 AM
Saralayar: "Pappu, it is not due to ignorance. Most of the victims in this thread are people who came to US during 1999 end and 2000. The recession was at the peak and most of the companies do not even bother to file. Other companies who filed, had lot of lay offs. Due to it, every one again started the process around 2004 once they settled again ...."
That's 100% true.
Not many companies were hiring between 2000 leave aside any GC. Only when the economy started coming back, so did the employers willing to sponsor GC.
That is not 100% true, probably true in some cases. I came in early 2000 and I had no plans of applying for GC. In 2003 I thought of applying, I did not know anything about GC process then. In 2004 I applied again after I had to change employers, by that time I I knew a thing or two about EB categories and applied in EB2, apart from that I did not know anything about GC.
Then perm came and pushed all the existing labor to backlog elimination and the rest is history..
That's 100% true.
Not many companies were hiring between 2000 leave aside any GC. Only when the economy started coming back, so did the employers willing to sponsor GC.
That is not 100% true, probably true in some cases. I came in early 2000 and I had no plans of applying for GC. In 2003 I thought of applying, I did not know anything about GC process then. In 2004 I applied again after I had to change employers, by that time I I knew a thing or two about EB categories and applied in EB2, apart from that I did not know anything about GC.
Then perm came and pushed all the existing labor to backlog elimination and the rest is history..
2011 She is an intelligent young

BharatPremi
07-04 05:46 PM
My research
------------
1) After careful research what I concluded if you have record for MMR for an
adult then during medicals you will have to just deal with HIV and TB
test and perhaps Tetanus.
2) For an adult if you do not have vaccination record then there is one medical
test named "TIDER" test through which you can establish whether your
body is immune to MMR or not.
3) If your primary physician "recommends" you to have tider test then
insurance company will pay its cost. Once TIDER establishes your MMR
record good then you do not have to get MMR done at USCIS's designated
doctor's office. They will accept this TIDER test result
Action:
--------
- Called an insurance company and it said "NO", it does not cover vaccination
tests
- Make a call to Primary physician and have appointment for " Blood and Urine Test-
TIDER Test"(Did not utter the word "Vaccination" - It is important not to utter "Vaccination" .. Don't ask why? -- Some questions you just do not ask.. you just do as you are told to do)
- TIDER done and picked up results from Dcotor's office after 2 days.
- At some point of time fix USCIS Doctor's appointment and produce TIDER Test result alongwith 693 form and vaccination forms. Doctor accepted it. DOctor's Final notes on 693/vaccination form was immune to MMR based on " Test lab report ..so and so...)
Total cost per adult was $ 91/- per person for USCIS Doctor's appointment and no cost except $ 15 copay for previous TIDER. Our TB test was negative so we did not have to go through X-ray. But X-ray would add only $ 20/- extra. But If I might have gotten my MMR done at USCIS's Doctor , It would have added at least $ 150/- extra per adult at same Doctor's office.
If you are not in hurry and can work this out try it. At least it will save you some bucks.
------------
1) After careful research what I concluded if you have record for MMR for an
adult then during medicals you will have to just deal with HIV and TB
test and perhaps Tetanus.
2) For an adult if you do not have vaccination record then there is one medical
test named "TIDER" test through which you can establish whether your
body is immune to MMR or not.
3) If your primary physician "recommends" you to have tider test then
insurance company will pay its cost. Once TIDER establishes your MMR
record good then you do not have to get MMR done at USCIS's designated
doctor's office. They will accept this TIDER test result
Action:
--------
- Called an insurance company and it said "NO", it does not cover vaccination
tests
- Make a call to Primary physician and have appointment for " Blood and Urine Test-
TIDER Test"(Did not utter the word "Vaccination" - It is important not to utter "Vaccination" .. Don't ask why? -- Some questions you just do not ask.. you just do as you are told to do)
- TIDER done and picked up results from Dcotor's office after 2 days.
- At some point of time fix USCIS Doctor's appointment and produce TIDER Test result alongwith 693 form and vaccination forms. Doctor accepted it. DOctor's Final notes on 693/vaccination form was immune to MMR based on " Test lab report ..so and so...)
Total cost per adult was $ 91/- per person for USCIS Doctor's appointment and no cost except $ 15 copay for previous TIDER. Our TB test was negative so we did not have to go through X-ray. But X-ray would add only $ 20/- extra. But If I might have gotten my MMR done at USCIS's Doctor , It would have added at least $ 150/- extra per adult at same Doctor's office.
If you are not in hurry and can work this out try it. At least it will save you some bucks.
more...
bigboy007
11-08 07:47 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
crazyghoda
07-02 02:49 PM
It states that if you were paroled into the US you are fine, but if you do not depart before the last day of the parole (typically 1 year) then you begin to be unlawfully present.
In other words, one would need to make a trip out of the country to re-enter for another year. In my case, I wasnt planning on visiting India this year but looks like now I'll have to to keep the record clean.
Unfortunately the memo doesnt address AC21 usage or anything like that at all.
One thing is certain, USCIS will get a lot of applications now for Advance Parole. I think they just resolved the shortfall in revenue resulting from a decrease in fees.
In other words, one would need to make a trip out of the country to re-enter for another year. In my case, I wasnt planning on visiting India this year but looks like now I'll have to to keep the record clean.
Unfortunately the memo doesnt address AC21 usage or anything like that at all.
One thing is certain, USCIS will get a lot of applications now for Advance Parole. I think they just resolved the shortfall in revenue resulting from a decrease in fees.
more...
calgirl
08-01 06:48 PM
But this is China..
They are in a better state than India..
PD March 2006
http://www..com/member/heping/
They are in a better state than India..
PD March 2006
http://www..com/member/heping/
2010 Nicki Minaj. The Young Money
bigboy007
11-08 01:17 PM
same old BS no matter what I do , Card is in Document production please wait... I wonder why they cant just call in to the Card Production facility and enquire about it...
more...
jetflyer
09-06 10:40 AM
7 Years 10 months on H1b in US
5 H1Bs ( 1 org, 4 transfers)
3 Labors
Landed on H1b in Nov 2000
First labor filed : Feb 2003 (went to backlog)
Second Labor: Mar 2005 (went to backlog)
Third Labor: Sep 2005 - Perm - Approved Jan 2006
I-140 Approved : May 2006
I-485: July 2nd filer/Still waiting
5 H1Bs ( 1 org, 4 transfers)
3 Labors
Landed on H1b in Nov 2000
First labor filed : Feb 2003 (went to backlog)
Second Labor: Mar 2005 (went to backlog)
Third Labor: Sep 2005 - Perm - Approved Jan 2006
I-140 Approved : May 2006
I-485: July 2nd filer/Still waiting
hair Nicki Minaj#39;s new videoquot;Did It
prioritydate
07-16 12:15 AM
EB2 India/China GC Approvals Starting Aug 1st 2008.
Please post your GC approvals informmation (priority date and approval date) here in this thread and please update the IV tracker as well.
Don't you think it is too soon to start a thread and have this information.
Please post your GC approvals informmation (priority date and approval date) here in this thread and please update the IV tracker as well.
Don't you think it is too soon to start a thread and have this information.
more...
jungalee43
04-29 10:02 AM
I don't understand why the information is being made public. I have been on this forum since 2006. Witnessed time and again information being made public and not going anywhere. If something has to happen let it come through official channel i.e. thomas.gov
Even if IV has been authorized to make the information public (I assume so) by whosoever, why are they choosing this forum to judge waters?
I hope and pray this (untimely?) publication of information does not jeoprdize our chances if there are any.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Contributed in many ways to IV
Even if IV has been authorized to make the information public (I assume so) by whosoever, why are they choosing this forum to judge waters?
I hope and pray this (untimely?) publication of information does not jeoprdize our chances if there are any.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
Contributed in many ways to IV
hot Nicki Minaj
wellwishergc
01-15 01:28 PM
That is not what I gather from the postings here. Please read them again. Not sure if it is a valid fact, though.
Not eligible unless you are a PR/Citizen, right?
Not eligible unless you are a PR/Citizen, right?
more...
house and Nicki the Boss,
h1b_forever
01-23 01:05 PM
I think we should start to write to Secretary of State and let here know what this means to thousands of legal immigrants from whom them are collecting millions of dollars in taxes.
I don't think any body there understands what they are doing, else the state would not be in this condition
here is the email address
secretary@michigan.gov
I don't think any body there understands what they are doing, else the state would not be in this condition
here is the email address
secretary@michigan.gov
tattoo Nicki Minaj, “Bottoms Up,”
msp1976
12-13 10:25 AM
This sounds like a good Idea. Just redirect it to Immigration voice :)
No I guess we are better off staying off the radar of the people who are going to the numbersUSA site....
In fact donot redirect to our site...But create a different site that would describe benefits of immigration...
No I guess we are better off staying off the radar of the people who are going to the numbersUSA site....
In fact donot redirect to our site...But create a different site that would describe benefits of immigration...
more...
pictures Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj
Pineapple
10-27 01:07 PM
Is that your justification for getting a bonded laborer from your village???
How does getting an uneducated maid for far less than minimum wage make you a better parent and protect your kid from (I quote) "killing by teenager, teenage pregnancy, smoking & drugs consumption ration etc"???
I hope this thread dies off quickly.. people like here_d are unfortunately, "Exhibit A" for the NumbersUSA crowd, who assume all immigrants from South Asia are barely civilized apes. :rolleyes:
...
And to pineapple, I am very happy to know that you believe in successful upbringing here/in India. Because I always hear about killing by teenager, teenage pregnancy, smoking & drugs consumption ration etc. I think I should not be worried now, because millions of American and Indian are raising their kids perfectly fine.
..
How does getting an uneducated maid for far less than minimum wage make you a better parent and protect your kid from (I quote) "killing by teenager, teenage pregnancy, smoking & drugs consumption ration etc"???
I hope this thread dies off quickly.. people like here_d are unfortunately, "Exhibit A" for the NumbersUSA crowd, who assume all immigrants from South Asia are barely civilized apes. :rolleyes:
...
And to pineapple, I am very happy to know that you believe in successful upbringing here/in India. Because I always hear about killing by teenager, teenage pregnancy, smoking & drugs consumption ration etc. I think I should not be worried now, because millions of American and Indian are raising their kids perfectly fine.
..
dresses Nicki Minaj (Pink Friday),
shishya
06-13 06:14 PM
Now thats a relief for all of us!
I do have this question:
How long does it take if I get my GC now (as a bachelor) and then later on apply GC for my wife? I heard its around 4-5 years again?
So, would it be a better decision to wait and not apply for 485 (I have my 140 approved as of Dec 06) now until I get married to be able to apply it together with my wife?
Comments/opinions please!
Thanks!
I do have this question:
How long does it take if I get my GC now (as a bachelor) and then later on apply GC for my wife? I heard its around 4-5 years again?
So, would it be a better decision to wait and not apply for 485 (I have my 140 approved as of Dec 06) now until I get married to be able to apply it together with my wife?
Comments/opinions please!
Thanks!
more...
makeup Rihanna and Nicki Minaj
eb3retro
08-30 12:11 AM
Finally AP got approved after 104 days from NSC.
E filed AP on May 5th
Approved on Aug 17th
received docs on Aug 23rd
well its actually 110 days between may 5th (date of filing and you actually receiving the AP on hand)..
Calculate duration between two dates – results (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=05&d1=05&y1=2010&m2=08&d2=23&y2=2010)
E filed AP on May 5th
Approved on Aug 17th
received docs on Aug 23rd
well its actually 110 days between may 5th (date of filing and you actually receiving the AP on hand)..
Calculate duration between two dates – results (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=05&d1=05&y1=2010&m2=08&d2=23&y2=2010)
girlfriend Nicki Minaj created a strong
GumI485
06-20 11:47 AM
We took the required shots from a county health dept,but the doc there wrote in the sheet tht we need to take 2nd dosage of the shots after a month??!!Is this going to be an issue when I visit the USCIS doc soon??
Will the doc ask us to take the 2nd shot n then apply or will it invite an RFE if we submit it in present condition??
Guys,anyone with same exp???...plz suggest wht best we can do now??
Thanks,[/QUOTE]
Will the doc ask us to take the 2nd shot n then apply or will it invite an RFE if we submit it in present condition??
Guys,anyone with same exp???...plz suggest wht best we can do now??
Thanks,[/QUOTE]
hairstyles stage name Nicki Minaj,
rsdang
07-30 02:08 PM
Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL) - Lady who took the call said he will support the bill
Howard L. Berman (D-CA) - Guy took the message and said he will pass the message on
Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) - Said "he" supports it
Maxine Waters (D-CA) - Guy took the message and said he will pass the message on
Bill Delahunt (D-MA) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congressman know
Linda T. Sanchez (D-CA) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congresswoman know
Artur Davis (D-AL) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congressman know and that she did not know how he will vote.
Keith Ellison (D-MN) - She said she did not know how he is going to vote and she will pass the message. Also said you can guess which way he will vote as he has a large immigrant community in his district
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) 202-225-6616 - He said he will pass the message on and did not know how he is going to vote.
Minority Members (Republicans)
Steve King (R-IA) [Ranking Member] - He said the congressman opposes it and I pressed on him to reconsider as there is a strong immigrant community in IA ( mainly professionals who would appreciate his support)
Elton Gallegly (R-CA) - she said she would be happy to pass the message along
Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) - She said she doesnt know position and will pass the message
Dan Lungren (R-CA) - She said she doesnt know position and will pass the message
J. Randy Forbes (R-VA) - she said she will pass the message and did not know the position
Louie Gohmert (R-TX) - Will pass the message and was not sure how the congressman plans to vote
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
CALL TO ACTION -
If we have an Iowa chapter - please mobalize your team to call Congressman King. He will listen to his vote bank.
Every one else - please call - its not that hard ( specially for highly qualified professionals...)
Howard L. Berman (D-CA) - Guy took the message and said he will pass the message on
Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) - Said "he" supports it
Maxine Waters (D-CA) - Guy took the message and said he will pass the message on
Bill Delahunt (D-MA) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congressman know
Linda T. Sanchez (D-CA) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congresswoman know
Artur Davis (D-AL) - Lady who took the call said she will let the congressman know and that she did not know how he will vote.
Keith Ellison (D-MN) - She said she did not know how he is going to vote and she will pass the message. Also said you can guess which way he will vote as he has a large immigrant community in his district
Anthony Weiner (D-NY) 202-225-6616 - He said he will pass the message on and did not know how he is going to vote.
Minority Members (Republicans)
Steve King (R-IA) [Ranking Member] - He said the congressman opposes it and I pressed on him to reconsider as there is a strong immigrant community in IA ( mainly professionals who would appreciate his support)
Elton Gallegly (R-CA) - she said she would be happy to pass the message along
Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) - She said she doesnt know position and will pass the message
Dan Lungren (R-CA) - She said she doesnt know position and will pass the message
J. Randy Forbes (R-VA) - she said she will pass the message and did not know the position
Louie Gohmert (R-TX) - Will pass the message and was not sure how the congressman plans to vote
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad:
CALL TO ACTION -
If we have an Iowa chapter - please mobalize your team to call Congressman King. He will listen to his vote bank.
Every one else - please call - its not that hard ( specially for highly qualified professionals...)
nissan_1
07-16 09:52 AM
Agreed... i do not have any knowledge and I am a pathetic looser..This thread was for writing any indeas comes to mind and brainstorm on it...So I wrote that..that's my personal thought and you have every right not to like it. You can just write that. But DO NOT dare to question my abilities or write abusive comment. This is my last message and I am not going to reply back to you. Please try to write in a civilized manner.
Dont try to become an arm chair public policy expert. In these days of exaggerated media attention and spin, your half-baked 'idea' is doubly dangerous and will boomerang for all! Please stop trying to use those grey cells in an area outside your 'expertise'. Frankly, I am surprised that you would even qualify for a 'high skilled visa program' given the clear lack of context and critical thinking that you demonstrate.
This is not a personal tit for tat, rather a wake up call that half measures that might be 'brilliant within your mind' can be very counterproductive for the larger community.
I would strongly recommend a basic course in Logic & Reasoning apart from a primer in Media & Messaging before you attempt to pontificate from a position of sheer ignorance.
Oh by the way, stop writing those cute headlines. Possibly not worth the t*ilet paper they ought to be printed on... "Indians dont want more Indians". Nice. Lets take that a step further, maybe someone should have stopped your parents from ... ? Why add to the billion+, uh? Lets put restrictions right up there. How about that? Problem solved. Blame your folks :)
Thanks!
Dont try to become an arm chair public policy expert. In these days of exaggerated media attention and spin, your half-baked 'idea' is doubly dangerous and will boomerang for all! Please stop trying to use those grey cells in an area outside your 'expertise'. Frankly, I am surprised that you would even qualify for a 'high skilled visa program' given the clear lack of context and critical thinking that you demonstrate.
This is not a personal tit for tat, rather a wake up call that half measures that might be 'brilliant within your mind' can be very counterproductive for the larger community.
I would strongly recommend a basic course in Logic & Reasoning apart from a primer in Media & Messaging before you attempt to pontificate from a position of sheer ignorance.
Oh by the way, stop writing those cute headlines. Possibly not worth the t*ilet paper they ought to be printed on... "Indians dont want more Indians". Nice. Lets take that a step further, maybe someone should have stopped your parents from ... ? Why add to the billion+, uh? Lets put restrictions right up there. How about that? Problem solved. Blame your folks :)
Thanks!
braindrain
01-06 07:40 PM
Guys, I have known atleast 10 of my friends who had travelled to India and returned in the past week through different POEs EWR, JFK, IAD, PHL and no one had any issues of any sort. Yes, they are on different statuses....EAD, H1B; some in their first year some with 8+ yrs extension waiting for GC.
I am sharing this information to let people known who are planning for a vacation or for someone presently outside the country, reading this post and worrying about reentry.I am not saying that you may not have issues...yes if the documents are not valid then US immigration officers have every right to send you back.
I was myself a victim of these kind of rumours back in May'09. If we go back you can find lot of threads discussing the same issue during the Mar-May'09 timeframe and I was foolish enough to get pulled into these and spent time worrying about these prior to the vacation, during the vacation and on my flight back as well. At POE(EWR) no question was asked and was done with the stampting in less than 2 mins. Did I mention that I went for VISA renewal as well during my trip and oh..I forgot I didn't even have EAD/AP as back up to re-enter.
Been there, gone through that, and is certainly not worth. If you have proper documents , ignore the rumours..GO AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION......
Check this thread...it was started on 03/03/2009 and this was what I was talking about in my prior post...:)
I am sharing this information to let people known who are planning for a vacation or for someone presently outside the country, reading this post and worrying about reentry.I am not saying that you may not have issues...yes if the documents are not valid then US immigration officers have every right to send you back.
I was myself a victim of these kind of rumours back in May'09. If we go back you can find lot of threads discussing the same issue during the Mar-May'09 timeframe and I was foolish enough to get pulled into these and spent time worrying about these prior to the vacation, during the vacation and on my flight back as well. At POE(EWR) no question was asked and was done with the stampting in less than 2 mins. Did I mention that I went for VISA renewal as well during my trip and oh..I forgot I didn't even have EAD/AP as back up to re-enter.
Been there, gone through that, and is certainly not worth. If you have proper documents , ignore the rumours..GO AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION......
Check this thread...it was started on 03/03/2009 and this was what I was talking about in my prior post...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment