Tuesday, June 28, 2011

wrong turn 2

images Wrong Turn 2: Dead End wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2 poster
  • Wrong Turn 2 poster



  • waitingnwaiting
    11-15 09:44 PM
    Hi bigboy,
    Congrats and hatsoff to your persistent efforts. Which office is much faster ? congressman or senator?

    Thanks

    Or IV?

    It looks like you tried senators, infopass, congressman and then IV helped you when nobody could help you. Did your lawyer help you at all?

    Kudos to IV for solving this issue with USCIS that nobody could solve. I will surely contact IV when i renew my EAD or face any problem.





    wallpaper Wrong Turn 2 poster wrong turn 2. Download movie Wrong Turn 2:
  • Download movie Wrong Turn 2:



  • eb2_immigrant
    11-02 11:48 AM
    I e-filed on 10/7/09 and sent documents same week to TSC, still waiting....its been almost a month





    wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2 on
  • Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2 on



  • srid121
    07-30 07:30 PM
    Called all members.





    2011 Download movie Wrong Turn 2: wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2: Dead End
  • Wrong Turn 2: Dead End



  • pappu
    07-28 12:17 PM
    just found this online on http://www.cirnow.org/content/en/action_getting_press.htm. Has some helpful hints. members should make sure to send emails to editors/reporters of any news story they come across related to immigration. promoting website is also another useful point. If people have ideas regarding this, pls. let us know on this thread.

    The Top 10 Ways of Getting Press in the 21st Century

    1. Develop Messengers

    -- Unusual messengers draw the press (i.e. businessperson, respected leader, clergy, etc.)
    -- Individuals impacted by law and/or lack of action are the best messengers.

    2. Set up a Communications Program

    -- Develop media lists, get intern to keep updated
    -- Have an internal system for how press calls are handled efficiently and effectively
    -- Return calls promptly

    3. Press Releases

    -- Establish relationships with reporters
    -- Respond promptly to current crises or breaking news
    -- Use email to contact reporters

    4. Create a Media Event

    -- Press conferences, briefings or interesting events
    -- Find hooks (holidays, anniversaries, etc.)

    5. Op-eds/Letters to the Editor

    -- You can control the message in what you write.
    -- Letters to the Editor are often printed (follow tips on page 22)
    -- Use important signatories

    6. Editorials and Columns

    -- Visit your editorial boards, bring diverse group
    -- Pitch stories to columnists

    7. Pitching Stories to Reporters/radio shows/TV talk shows

    -- Get to know your reporters well so you know what they�re interested in
    -- Don�t worry about getting a �no�, if you do try again

    8. Publications/Studies

    -- Reporters love studies, it doesn�t need to be complex (i.e. interview your clients about their concerns and possible solutions and turn it into publication)
    -- Do a big press conference with researcher

    9. Website

    -- Keep it updated, promote it

    10. Track Press Coverage

    -- Look on websites every day (have intern do it)
    -- Listen to radio, TV, cable talk shows



    more...


    wrong turn 2. wallpaper Wrong Turn 2: Dead
  • wallpaper Wrong Turn 2: Dead



  • chanduv23
    07-02 02:37 PM
    Please read Page 11 of the memo, before you switch to panic mode. I could not copy the contents, but what I understand is that as long as your 485 is pending, you are in status.

    This memo does not call AOS as unlawful at all.





    wrong turn 2. Swotti - Wrong Turn, The most
  • Swotti - Wrong Turn, The most



  • sledge_hammer
    02-10 05:01 PM
    Soft LUD change today - 02/10/2010

    AP check was deposited last night. No receipt number on the back of it...

    My wife's AP application packet was received by TSC on the 19th of Jan, 2010.

    No LUD or chek deposit so far!



    more...


    wrong turn 2. with WRONG TURN 2 director
  • with WRONG TURN 2 director



  • deba
    12-09 06:21 PM
    Do you have a lawyer? what is his/her take on this? Did you use a company lawyer? If you are denied due to ability to pay issues, presumably everyone else during the same time period/similar jobs are to be denied too. Have you talked to anyone in your old co. who might have applied in the same time frame?





    2010 Wrong Turn and Wrong Turn 2 on wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2: Dead End
  • Wrong Turn 2: Dead End



  • carbon
    07-19 02:25 PM
    the email in the resource sections needs a Reform however. It talks
    about CIR and nothing about SKIL bill. Can we remove CIR now :)

    Skil bill provisons and even the CIR provisions will also help International students in US. so if you all know of any students, organizations pls forward your emails to them too.



    more...


    wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2: Dead End Trailer
  • Wrong Turn 2: Dead End Trailer



  • Honda
    10-08 10:57 AM
    Here is my situation

    Based on FOIA data released to IV by USCIS http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS1.php

    Result for Honda:
    Your position is 7020 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Apr-06" and Category "EB3" .
    Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Mar, 2012.

    Based on data available on the USCIS website http://immigrationvoice.org/tracker/waitimesUSCIS2.php

    Result for Honda:
    Your position is 49601 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Apr-06" and Category "EB3" .
    Your Expected Date of Adjudication is May, 2027.

    Even we know EB3I - 8681 / 62,607





    hair Wrong Turn 2: Dead End wrong turn 2. CULT Cinema: Wrong Turn
  • CULT Cinema: Wrong Turn



  • aj2000
    07-08 01:18 PM
    Looks like IV got a reply from USCIS on this issue. Can someone who have access to this information, post it here?



    more...


    wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2
  • Wrong Turn 2



  • nk2006
    07-30 12:24 PM
    Could you please post one or two talking points specifically for this bill so that members do not confuse it with the other bills out there.

    Yes a few important talking points would be useful. My understanding is most of the time calls are taken by someone to note the support of the specific bill number, so calling with bill number and some generic talk may be OK but a targeted talk to point out one or two points by all of us may have more impact.

    BTW...I called Delahunt's office. First mentioned HR5882 and used a few generic talking points to request the congressman's support.





    hot wallpaper Wrong Turn 2: Dead wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2 Dead End
  • Wrong Turn 2 Dead End



  • conundrum
    09-07 03:41 PM
    Landed: Aug 1998
    rest of the details are there in my signature



    more...


    house wrongturn wrong turn 2. Wrong+turn+2+actors
  • Wrong+turn+2+actors



  • bigboy007
    10-29 03:41 PM
    10 out of 28 and counting... Guys Respond... These will help us all we are running out of time... Collective we are...

    When i contacted USCIS Immigration Officer ( not the customer rep) they acknowledged delays and said it may go through middle of November unless we seek highlights from higher officials to print our cards at a different center or get an urgent fix we are going no where... Once I send this info to IV Core WINDOW IS CLOSED on this topic./..
    10/28 and counting.. guys time is running out...





    tattoo Swotti - Wrong Turn, The most wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2
  • Wrong Turn 2



  • new_horizon
    11-23 12:52 AM
    I like the idea of not wearing the iv shirts we wore last time. But also the suit thing wouldn't work (quite heavier, expensive if you don't have one).

    But I think it'll be a good idea if we can wear a nice shirt/polo with our company logo on it, I think that'll highlight the places we work at. I think most companies have their own merchandise to purchase. what do you think guys?

    I attended the rally last time, I'll attend this time too. will try to bring family along.



    more...


    pictures with WRONG TURN 2 director wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2 trailer
  • Wrong Turn 2 trailer



  • gcnirvana
    09-20 03:19 PM
    Sorry about jumping the hoop too soon. It took me a while to read WaldenPond's message, I guess :o





    dresses Wrong Turn 2 Dead End wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn
  • Wrong Turn



  • immigrant2007
    10-13 05:14 PM
    no offense taken. but getting an accurate picture might help to determine a more detailed timeframe as to when i can expect my 485 approval. if it looks like it is going to take longer, then i might need to start looking at other options such as porting to EB2. If Mexico's cut off dates are nowhere close to the actual pending applications, maybe the Department of State can also move the cut off dates for India, thereby enabling those that did not apply for EAD to get one (not that it is going to help me coz I already have mine).

    I see you point but Only thing that hurst me is that no one is even trying to work towards the eral issue here...instead we all spend time on frutiless discussions ..things would have been different if everyone would have contributed sometime towards actiona plan instead of particupating and updating lots of meanigless threads



    more...


    makeup Wrong Turn 2: Dead End Trailer wrong turn 2. wrongturn
  • wrongturn



  • zram1977
    09-21 06:39 PM
    Please provide access to donor forum...
    IV Handle is ZRAM1977
    and
    Transaction ID: 9NH22347FR709713N
    Thanks





    girlfriend Wrong Turn 2 wrong turn 2. Wrong-Turn-2.gif Wrong Turn 1
  • Wrong-Turn-2.gif Wrong Turn 1



  • bigboy007
    11-01 09:10 AM
    I assume all of you dropped in to my email gry129@gmail.com I extended the timeline to 11/2/2010 just to make sure we covered most ppl.





    hairstyles Wrong Turn 2 wrong turn 2. Wrong Turn 2
  • Wrong Turn 2



  • bigboy007
    10-27 12:49 PM
    Can you please edit your post in the format mentioned above so its easy for data collection.. .Congressmen were not helpful after CPO Mail.

    Applied for my wife's EAD & AP E-file on June 26th.
    EAD approved on 10/13, AP approved on 10/20.
    Received AP, but not EAD, this is rediculous...
    I want to wait until 11/13, if we don't get the EAD by then, I'll report to our congress man.





    gunabcd
    06-28 04:31 PM
    I have applied for I-140 under PP in last week. I guess that it will take 8-10 days. Do I require to wait for medical test till my I-140 get approved? Can I do it now?

    medical test has nothing to do with I-140, my i-140 is pending, i had medical test, filing 485 next week. I did PP on June 1, they are so flooded with PP (USCIS not allowing PP starting july 1st), don't expect your i140 approval in july.





    nrakkati
    01-14 10:19 AM
    This is my case :-

    * I applied for AP on Dec-17th.
    * I got Receipt Notice on Dec-31.
    * Its with Nebraska Service Center.
    * I already booked my flight tickets (departing date is Jan-31)


    Now, only 10 WORKING DAYS left for my travel. Once approved, it takes 2 to 3 days for the mail. That left only 7 or 8 working days for something to happen. I am beginning to worry as this could mess up my plans.

    What are my options at this time?. Does info-pass help in my situation (Its not a medical emergency)? Should I just sit and wait? or do something?

    please advice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment